• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
  • I also love D Gray Man. One of my favorite episode is "Sing Me a Lullaby" and my favorite character should be Miranda with her Innocence" Time Record" XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Omg, more D.Gray-Man fans. :'D There are so few of us...do you guys follow the manga?

johnny18

Years
  • Not that much. The US version takes too long to come out and I could not wait. I did not read online since I spent most of my time on PC. I'm still waiting for the new season of D. Gray-Man anime though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hey, new members~

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Spoiler:

johnny18

Years
  • Spoiler:

Haha I do read this part and I wonder about his reaction with allen too ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Also... Because I like to brag Guess what I bought today:

Spoiler:

I had the 20 since the second week of July, but it's there to compare how much the layout of the volumes changed. : > We even have a Link on the first page informing us that it's really a volume of D.Gray-man we're holding into our hands. |D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'm totally digging the new art style. It's like those few really awkward chapters were a transition between the old style and this one. Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID DIG. Wow.

So, the majority of this chapter is Kanda being sexy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It's a veryyyy cool Manga :3 You should read it from start to where it is currently ;b shameless advertising is shameless

Gotta admit it was funny how he was acting with Lenalee XD; Those two have SUCH a sibling relationship. "It feels like you're ugly." "WHAAAAAA?!?!?!?! RAAAAAGE!!!" And what about "Do not be angry." *drinks*

This chapter was good. I missed the comedy between the characters. It's almost enough to make me enjoy it again cus I can't enjoy knowing my rabbit is in the situation he's in and hasn't had ANY screentime at all other than him getting abused more ;;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Good chapter? It was an AMAZING chapter. o3o

And this sums up my feelings about it (copied from dA)

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    You know...I was thinking...Kanda and Lenalee have already become Crystal-types...what if Allen became one too? And his stigmata could be on his forehead, like a Noah's....

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I thought Crystal-type was only for Equipment types? Of course we can't say for sure.... Nothing's known about them. But the Crown Clown has already been thoroughly fused with Allen's cells. :B

It's a neat idea, though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    So the new chapter came out recently. Haven't had much time to post here about it, but I must say I'm kinda disappointed =/ I mean, I've heard Hoshino is trying to go back to weekly, and that might explain the length. However, it doesn't feel like this chapter was very good. Felt mostly filler-ish.

Having said that, it was very entertaining seeing Kanda flex his funny side. His evil smirk is as scary as ever, though xD; Johnny, too, is quite the interesting fellow the more the series progresses. Seems to be far less whiny and more competent and resolved. I like him a LOOOOOT more than Chaozi/Chaoji, that's for sure =3=

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • The rumours telling about any reason for this chapter's length are very diverse. They also speak of 4 extra short stories in Jump SQ, so some series had to shorten their chapter lenght, D.Gray-man being one of them. I just hope that, whatever the reason, the December chapter will make up for it. BIG TIME!

I gotta agree with SA, though... Kanda was hilarious this chapter. |D
    But 208 will be one of the better chapters of DGM for another month, at least.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
  • Can I join this club? I got into D.Gray-man about 1.5 weeks ago. In that time, I've read the manga up to the update and started the anime... And both are really awesome!

I keep telling my friend (who is also a fan of the series) that the akuma are ugly though, keke. And Apocryphos, whether you count that as a spoiler or not, is really ugly too. ^_^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Welcome to the club! *spies signature* I think we need a KHR fanclub...anyway!

This chapter was nice, as in it's kind of a reliever. For the majority of the chapter it's mainly playing off the Kanda and Johnny's interaction, and their antics. (Drunk!Kanda 8D) It's a bit relaxing, after all the stuff that just kept on happening in the previous chapters. Still, the end was dramatic and cliffhanger-y. I'm looking forward to the December issue!

Also...when Johnny said, "What a beautiful clown...", my reaction was, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THAT THING IS FREAKIN' TERRIFYING!". Yep.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
  • Welcome to the club! *spies signature* I think we need a KHR fanclub...anyway!

Thanks! (I made one for KHR (it's not very good), but I don't know if it's still up, since I never really did much advertising and so it's gone unnoticed for a few weeks now... I double-posted by accident and Alternative got slightly ticked at me. ^_^")

Manga chapter 210:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back