• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Chapter 210 was truely a D.Gray-man chapter in every sense of the word. Hilarious in the beginning, exciting at the second part, a cliff hanger to be proud of, and a thin red line of the dark future ahead all the way through.
    I loved this chapter, and not just for the fact that there was a whole lot of KAnda in it (Hi, MeltyShard387, nice to meet you. I'm a Kanda fangirl, and you'll know it. :'D), but just the whole drunk Kanda business. I just loved how he acted, and I think it was the perfect reminder of why exactly he's been my favourite character since I first started watching D.Gray-man 1.5 years ago.

I'm most certainly looking forward to the January chapter. And I truely, truely, truely hope that Kanda will survive, even with his body in this questionable state. I hope that Allen, Lenalee and Lavi and all the science guys will find something to save him, when time will come. : < I do not want another favourite character of mine to disappear. ALTO FFF/

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
  • Wah, I really liked chapter 212!
    Spoiler:

Back