• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D. Gray-Man Fans?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    So is there anyone who has heard of this anime? If you haven't I recommend watching it because its really awesome!!!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I've heard of it and seen it, but same as with death note--it really isn't something for me ^^;; Still, I can imagine it's a good anime for certain people

Persona

Banned
    Years
    The show discusses exorcisms, only there's nothing cheesy and completely predictable involved of the topic.The introduction seemed interesting at first, however, after seeing over 12 episodes or so, I found this anime to become gradually dull by each episode. I have no problem with the animation, nor the action, it's just that there isn't anything that I find is relatively special about it. It isn't laughable when there's an attempt to add humor into some episodes, and there isn't much excitement in the battle scenes. The anime adaptation of the manga disappointed me, it seemed as though all the features that had the D.Gray-Man manga unique was brought down from the anime. I think it's just worth watching for people that are bored and seeking for a new anime.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i think the problem with this is that even though there's plenty of space between the anime and manga, they still don't cut it out with the fillers. To a sense, it's kinda like Tsubasa.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, it's getting really hard to stay interested in the series at this point. Sometimes they'll go the filler route, then the manga route, then out of the blue they'll use stuff like in 29 when we got the novel chapter adapted. The show really needs to figure out where it wants to go because you can skip from the end of the dark castle arc to episode 30 and not have missed much. Honestly at this point, I just want them go the original story route because even then, it's going to end up one big mess.

Back