• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D. Gray-man

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • The anime ends without a conclusion for the entire ongoing plot, so I think it's best to read the manga for the rest. As for the anime itself, I liked most of it (baring in mind I started watching the series like 5 years ago). It had it's fair share of character development, plot, and action for 13-14 year old me to enjoy. A special mention to the filler episodes! Probably the best fillers I've ever seen in an anime (Sir Komlin is the best!).

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I watched the anime twice and have read the manga as well.

Except the fact that the mangaka has been taking breaks due to her injury and I've been waiting for new chapters, hope she recovers soon!

Not to give any spoilers but the latest chapters are really confusing and she just had to end the latest chapter at a cliffhanger!

Years
  • The anime and manga are both pretty good in my eyes, though from what I've heard the anime has its fair share of (quite lengthy) fillers. And yeah, the mangaka hasn't released a chapter since December due to her injury, I believe.. so almost a year ago. :( Hopefully we'll be able to see it make a return soon!

My favorite character is Lavi. Redheads~

Back