• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(D/P) Best Electric,Water and Ice type

Dude4552

A Naruto fan and proud of it!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    I just got diamond and have beaten two gyms my pokemon I will use in the future so far are:

Monferno lv 26
    Fury Swipes
    Mach Punch
    Flame Wheel
    Feint

Staravia lv 26
    Endeavor
    Double Team
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack

Need moveset recommendations and pokemon I can use for ice, water and electric types.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    mamoswine
    electivire
    buizel

mind with electivire that altough as an electabuz his special attack stat is much better than its physical, this will change radically when evolved to electivire..

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    mamoswine
    electivire
    buizel

You can't even get Mamoswine and Electivire before you have finished the game, So the best water pokemon would have to be piplup and evo's and the best Ice would have to be Abomasnow, and best electric would be shinx.

By the way, Mamoswine RULeS!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    This is better off at the Movesets board, so I'll go ahead and move it for you. =P

Moved~

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    electivire's special attack doesn't change from what it was when he was an electabuzz. it remains 95. the only thing that happens is that he gets some speed taken away from him while he is given a bunch of attack, which his ability makes up for anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    Considering the fact that the topic creator asked for names of Pokemon of those types as opposed to asking for any movesets of such, would this not be better suited to the general Pokemon Diamond/Pearl area where someone could help him out in regards to what the best Pokemon of those types are available to him before obtaining the National Dex?

dialga483

The Time Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    my post

just a trial run. i hope future posts will be more valid. that is, after I get the game, pokemon diamond.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    well for ice...i guess you can stick to frosslass and abomasnow
    electric????luxray rulez and for water....starmie?i think

I detect signs of failure in that post. Starmie and Froslass are... what do you know? Post E4 Pokemon! Abomasnow or Weavile surely. Luxray or Raichu or Luxray surely.

Water = Mantine, Gyarados, Milotic, Octillery, or Whiscash.

Dude4552

A Naruto fan and proud of it!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Thnx
    heres my new team:
    (Before E4)
    Infernape lvl 45
    Empoleon lvl 45
    Roserade lvl 45
    Drapion lvl 45
    Strapator lvl 45