• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P Box Art

Kazyx

H(u)Gs & (ki)SSes for everyone
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Pictures are a bit blurry, but I have to admit it shows more of the bodies of the legendaries then the old picture. I still have a odd feeling that Pearl's legendary (white one) looks like a very odd Blaziken that's armored. I figured it would be a serpent-like Pokemon when I first saw Diamond's legendary, I just never said anything. Good find.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I think that the release date is gonna change for the worse... why else would Nintendo take the pictures down? They wouldn't just want to keep it secret, would they? I mean, the people that care about it have already heard about it, so there's really no point in taking the information down unless they were gonna change it. Daaaaaaaaaang. I hope I'm wrong, though...

Buuuuuuuuuut... pushing the release back could also mean that they're busy adding more features!!! Hmm... I wonder...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    halfdead said:
    man hold up i just posted this thread because im juss as anxious for D/P as everyone else here. I have no reason to advertise serebii, but it would also be cheap of me to not give credit of where i saw it first man so please dont think im advertising and highly doubt anyone else who posted in this thread is either

There's a difference between giving credit and not giving information but rather telling people to go to another site.
    halfdead said:
    D/p Box Art's at Serebii, so if it's not posted yet go check it out!

For example, ^THAT^ would qualify as the latter, which is where the warning probably came from. Now had you put up a pic in the very beginning then that would have been different...

Speaking of the pic, I can believe that those are the final pics, and they're okay, except the planets/moons/whatever in the background need to go. And I STILL don't like the way that the legendaries look...

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    incase you havent been to the site you cant link to the pictures if you go earlier in the post even before " the warning " i asked if anyone knew of a link or a bigger image to view to upload there's a difference between having resources and wanting to help and not having resources and wanting to help just forget it man talk about the box art

Kazyx

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    halfdead said:
    incase you havent been to the site you cant link to the pictures if you go earlier in the post even before " the warning " i asked if anyone knew of a link or a bigger image to view to upload there's a difference between having resources and wanting to help and not having resources and wanting to help just forget it man talk about the box art
    Sorry to go off topic but all you really have to do to get the picture off of there was to left mouse click the picture, hold the mouse button down, and drag to the address bar at the top. The picture would appear alone on the page, with its own address. That's how I usually do it in most occasions.

Back on topic, there does seem to be some sort of shine in each box art's background, maybe a gem shining or a moon of some sort? Still want to seea much clearer and larger picture though.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • hamir said:
    Yeah, these Box Arts are real and the Release Date is 28th september but it could change.

knowing Nintendo, it probably will change. Just look at there new Zelda game that has been "trying" to come out for the past 2 years. Hopefully though, Nintendo will release it on September 28.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    Kazyx said:
    Sorry to go off topic but all you really have to do to get the picture off of there was to left mouse click the picture, hold the mouse button down, and drag to the address bar at the top. The picture would appear alone on the page, with its own address. That's how I usually do it in most occasions.
    thanx man i did not even know that you really helped,
    and yea the whole moon thing that would be awesome
    if the day and night feature took more of a play in the game
    this time around. Maybe i read you wrong but still i do think
    this is a good idea.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • How about this pic, I know it's smaller, but it's a bit clearer than the other one in this thread:
    D/P Box Art

The Pokemon on the box on the right reminds me of the one Betterman form, Nebula I think. That's the first thing I thoughT when I saw the pics.

Kazyx

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Looking closer at that clearer image, I just noticed the blue one has four legs, and seems similar to a brachiosuarus, while IMO, the white one looks like a armored Blaziken. If they're only in one version, I'm beginning to think I should get Pearl now, I thought it was going to be a snake-like legend, not a dinosaur. All in all, I'll wait for a bigger pic or the cases themselves when they're released.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    halfdead said:

Hey, I was just trying to help explain where the warning came from since you didn't seem to understand it. But whatever...

Wolt: Don't be so sure. The boxes for the original GB games weren't that different and they were still changed...

I still don't like those boxes, no matter how many times I see them...I hope they DO change......but then again, you can't judge a book by its cover (or box).

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Those are good artist's impressions, but I doubt they're entirely right. The new pic is better, very clear, and I hope to see a larger image soon.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Hmmm... I honestly don't like either of those Pokemon, assuming that's what they really look like.

It's a good thing that that's just fan art. Or at least I hope so...

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    man those pokemon are some of the worst looking ones ive ever seen i can tell that nintendo and gamefreak are running out of ideas

Back