• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P commercial

Evilhis

i beat the elite 4 100 times
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    i just uploaded this commercial onto youtube.. it is a commercial of D/P.. i recorded it from Pokemon Garden

view it here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Awesome......Probably the most interesting part of it would be moving items onto Pokemon with the stylus...does this mean more than 1 item per Pokemon? I wonder...

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    Awesome......Probably the most interesting part of it would be moving items onto Pokemon with the stylus...does this mean more than 1 item per Pokemon? I wonder...

It's for contests. You dress up your Pokemon to make them look pretty (^.^) and the people rate them kinda like the first round of R/S/E Pokemon contests, except it's a lot more interactive.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

There was this same commercial that appeared on Youtube a month ago and got 170,000+ hits, but it seems to have been taken down…

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It's old >_>

Not sure on why it was taken down though.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I have seen it before, it was good though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    someone1939 said:
    It's for contests. You dress up your Pokemon to make them look pretty (^.^) and the people rate them kinda like the first round of R/S/E Pokemon contests, except it's a lot more interactive.

Aww...had my hopes up for nothing......

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    Aww...had my hopes up for nothing......

Well if we can dress the Pokemon up for contests, then who's saying we couldn't dress them up for other things, too? I'm guessing that we won't be able too, but who knows? Remember - GameFreak has given us a TON of surprises already. I wouldn't be too shocked to see some more crazy stuff...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Hmmm sounds good sounds good. The Coro Coro magazine also announced that there is an evolution for Electabuzz and Roselia

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Spring 2007, isn't January or February o_O

Most Spring Fashions come out mid March, in which I presume will be the same for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Spring 2007, isn't January or February o_O

Most Spring Fashions come out mid March, in which I presume will be the same for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
    Not sure if you are asking a question or stating a fact. If you are stating a fact then you are correct, Spring never starts before March 20th. If you are asking a question, refer to my previous sentence.

I also would expect DP to come out in the US around March/April. That works for me since it will take me that long to divert enough funds to purchase a DSLite.

Back