• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P cries

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    What is your preffered cry of all pokemon the exist up to now?
    I like Weavile's. It suits it prefectly.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like Weavile's as well and Palkia's is awesome but I absolutely hate Dialga's. Sounds like a dying bird.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I like Starly's...it sounds like a real bird. Oh, and Kricketot's and Gastrodon's. ^^

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Hmmm...I really don't like Monferno's and Kricketune's cries...*cringes* But other than that, the sounds of the Pokemon never really got my attention because the majority of them just sound like weird computer noises.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Croagunk's pretty awesome. I like Kricketune's aswell.

I just wish Game Freak would update the cries. I mean, Charizard still sounds exactly like Rhydon that still sounds exactly like Golem.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Buizel, Frosslass, Ambipom, Chimchar, Toxicroak and Roserade all have perfect cries.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I like Floatzel's. It's pretty cool. Other than that, Azelf has an awesome cry <3

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    My new favorite cry hmmmmmm probably

Leafeon just because it sounds like a forest when it cries and has crickets in the background

I also like the lake trios, cresellas and glaceons

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The only cry I liked before Diamond and Pearl was Jynx. It had such a different sounding cry from the rest of them that I just loved hearing it. xD

After that, I'm pretty addicted to hearing Turtwig and Kricketune's cry. You can almost do a little dance along with Kricketune's cry to be honest. Then again, I suppose that is why the word "tune" is in it's name. ;D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I like Dialga's cry. After when it resists capture in the ball.So captivatingly mysterious...

Back