• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P LOL moments

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Yesterday I entered my first D/P contest. If the mechanics of contests had ever been explained in-game, I'd completely forgotten the details.

And suddenly I discover I have to put little pink fluff balls and fake mustaches on my Darkrai.

No wonder Mr. Footstep says Darkrai hates me. XD

Atomic Reactor

It was my first time on pearl. My battle with Palkia started. I had saved before, and was gonna shut it off. But i thought ''oh what the heck" so i tossed a premier ball just for kicks. and uh... i caught it. First turn, first try. I caught palkia without even battling it lol. I couldnt believe it!

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    LOL

my LOL moment was the final gym battle I Just had one pokemon left and i did not think i could win but some how i did

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    My lol moment was when I was working with my rival to fight Galactic. That stupid Munchlax wouldnt do a thing so I whooped it. Then he sent out his other PKMN and they helped. LOL

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    While playing Last Night I was heading up to Snowpoint City and I had Ponyta with me and most of the Trainers had various types of Pokemon and I fought I was in the win of getting a Rapidash.

Turns out that only the Gym has all Grass/Ice types so It should be easy but before I entered the Gym I fought that It was some tricky plan so I ran In without knowing I ran straight into Ice and slipping about and I started laughing when your Trainer breaks blocks of ice "That's got to hurt!"

Years
    My LOL moment has to be either:
    Buck's use of the word n00b. Gotta LOL at that
    and
    When I was trying to catch Cresselia, I came across it, and it was SHINY! I was practically hopping up and down with excitement... And I'd ran out of Pokeballs..

Looking back on it, it was a very LOL'worthy moment, but I was SO annoyed when it happened..

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    "Team Galactic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"

I can't believe nobody brought it up yet.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Running through Victory Road and the Pokemon league with only a newly-caught Giratina... nicknamed 'Cyrus'. xD

(It was a dare to name it that, by the way...)

Oh yeah, and that Galactic Grunt using chatspeak. And I think some kid in Oreburgh did it too. And also the Galactic Nap Room thing... that was hilarious.

Last edited:
    Back