• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Platinum? [which one do you own]

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I got Pearl, my friend got Diamond and my brother got Diamond as well.
    I think Pearl is better though :P

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
  • I have Pearl and Platinum. It would've been Diamond rather than Pearl but the store was out of stock for Diamond and I didn't wanna wait for another shipment

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have all three, including an extra copy of Diamond. It belonged to my ex and they just told me to keep it since they lost their DS. Not to mention, I bought all of them the day they came out. And I even had to buy another copy of Pearl because I lost the first copy. I'm OCD when it comes to my games.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I have all 3, but I only use Pearl for tweaking, and void exploring. I don't play them anymore anyway, since I have SS.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I began with Diamond, which I bought on its UK release date (and traded in Animal Crossing for - GAME UK had a deal on :3) but I wasn't too impressed with it so when I beat it I just sort-of forgot about it. Then one of my friends told me Platinum was far better, so I bought that and I've been hooked ever since. I got Pearl last week to use as a storyline game, as I now use my Diamond for my trading business and my Platinum for training. C:

So, in short, I own all three. Diamond -> Platinum -> Pearl.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • i first got diamond like 3 months after it came out (and its the reason why i bought a nintendo DS, the same day i got diamond xD) and i thought it was gonna be like one of those bas ass games. ehh not so good.then i got platinum the day it came out and yes there was a shocker of a line at gamestop.in my opinion i think platinum is the better version out of the 3

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I own all three. I've played through Diamond and Pearl, but I haven't finished Platinum yet.

Back