• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P Pokemon Update

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If the smaller pic is supposed to be the starters, I think the left one is the grass one, middle is fire and right is water. The middle one looks a tiny bit like Skitty...its not though, obviously.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mr Snrub said:
    You couldn't be more wrong. Firstly, I am not excited - don't know why i'd be. Mate, I'd be embarassed to be seen playing this, especially since liking Pokemon nowadays results in social alienation and that stupid male character thing. The supposed "legendaries" look like those Zoids things and Nintendo are scraping the bottom of the barrell, they have been since R/S. I do not own a Nintendo DS nor do I have enough money to purchase Diamond or Pearl when it is released (probably mid-2007 in Australia). I do not get excited for things that are not tangible (only a pile of computer code). I get excited for REAL things, like a footy (AFL) game or something away from the sad, deprived world of stationary activities and computer screens. Get outside, breath fresh air, go play some sports instead of doing meaningless things on computers. If you are thinking "well, why are you on a computer?" it is because it is 8PM. It is well and truly past sunset (5-ish) in Aussie winter and I am not allowed out at this time of night (only in summer, when it's still light :)) and I played an Australian Rules Football game today (not on a computer, in real life).

Checkmate

Anyway, I am breathing, cheerful and my body is fully functional.

If you're going to just flame people and not contribute, then could you please not even bother posting?

Anyway, as for the pictures, I bet that the top-right one of the three is an evolutionary step of Plusle, top-left is pre-evo of Gligar, and bottom is evolutionary step of Minun...actually, that makes a lot of sense--those two are probably Plusle & Minun's pre-evos!

As for the other two...I can't see enough to make a very good guess, but for some reason the first one reminds me of MagicMan from Megaman Battle Network :surprised: and the second one looks slightly like Kyogre to me...

Years
    The two big pokemon look like they're some kind of dragon/steel type, and I cant see the top three little ones, but from what I can see, those can't be the starters. The white one(I think thats the pokemon XD) looks like an evo of castform, or something. I have no idea what that purple thing is. Is that a skitty pre-evo?

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Touch Up

Well I Took The Small Pokemon To The Right And Touched It Up Some To Get A Closer Look At What It Might Be.....

Small Version:
    D/P Pokemon Update

Enlarged:
    D/P Pokemon Update

Looking At These It Looks Like Some Sort Of Squirl Pokemon...I Predict That It Is An Electric Type As It Looks Similar To A Pikachu And Has Those A Spot On Each Cheek Where The Whole Pikachu Family And Pluse/Minun Have It...Ive Seen Many Electric Related Stuff Have A White Color With Blue Stripes...Even Though This Doesnt Seem To Show Blue Stripes The Outline On Some Parts Is A Blueish Color....

Im Going To Try To Touch Up The Other Pokemon For Better Viewing, So Ill Be Back.....

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    You know, it kinda looks like the white one, I'll call it Pearl-bot, has wings and, well, wheels.
    And diamond-bot looks like a Walrein with a lopsided head!

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Wow is all I have to say! But I cant help but thinging the blue and white pokemon at the top looks like a beaver??? Here's what I think about the orangish pokemon at the top. It might not be the fire starter at all! It could possibly be the grass starter. In a way, it looks like petals on the pokemon's head. On the other hand, it could be the fire starter and be that lion themed pokemon we've all been waiting for!

About the purplish pokemon at the top.
    I cant make it out at all. Looks like a nidorino to me but I doubt that's what it is! XD But Ill tell you what I can make out. It looks like it has a very long neck since there is some purple above some japanese writing. So Im wondering if this will be a dragon/grass type?

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Roselia?

bluestorm said:
    Wow is all I have to say! But I cant help but thinging the blue and white pokemon at the top looks like a beaver??? Here's what I think about the orangish pokemon at the top. It might not be the fire starter at all! It could possibly be the grass starter. In a way, it looks like petals on the pokemon's head.

I Totally Agree....I Spruced It Up For Myself And Enlardged It And It Looks Like It Has 1 Giant Petal In The Middle Of Its Head...And On The Sides Look Liike Flower Buds And The Pokemon Seems To Be Holding Or Hands Seem To Be Flowers....It Doesnt Seem To Have Any Feet So Maybe Its A Pre-Evo Of Roselia???

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    i r confyoozd.....
    I like that white/purple (legendary?) Pokemon. I'd have to say, it's probably a Dragon/Steel-type or something...... I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    new pokes

Tbone2356 said:
    I Totally Agree....I Spruced It Up For Myself And Enlardged It And It Looks Like It Has 1 Giant Petal In The Middle Of Its Head...And On The Sides Look Liike Flower Buds And The Pokemon Seems To Be Holding Or Hands Seem To Be Flowers....It Doesnt Seem To Have Any Feet So Maybe Its A Pre-Evo Of Roselia???
    Great minds think alike! XD And it could very well be it's preevo, but I'd be more thrilled if it was another evo of Sunkurn, while I'd be even more thrilled it was the grass or fire starter. :3

Back