• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P starters

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Oh, okay, then! I would've guessed that Naetle woul've won, considering its evo...

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Despite liking it least when the starters were first revealed, I'm definitely getting Pocchama. Its evolutions are by far the best.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    i think ill get the water one for my jap copy of the game, dunno bout the english version

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Naetoru for me. I have loved that thing since I first saw it. <3 And it might be able to deal some serious damage with Curse and a pretty wide physical movepool. (Or at least it seems to have one. ._.) 'Course it all depends on its (Well, its evolutions, as the first form won't be able to do much damage.) attack stat, but its evolution line looks pretty physical to me.

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    yeah sounds like a good plan, what does everyone think of the fire starter i am lookin at pickin that one aswell

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well as i've said in another thread its Hikozaru for me, Poochama is cute but its final evo is majorly ugly...and I need to burn things XD...

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'm going for the flaming monkey, Hikozaru. I've started with the fire type every single time, so why should now be any different? I was sorta disappointed that he has the same type combo as Blaziken. I was hoping for a new type duo... Like Fire and Steel, or something.... Meh, oh well.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Maaaan a Japanese version! I might have 2 ask my friend Ryo Kurosawa for translations if I also get a Jap version. Yea so maybe for my Jap version I might get Naetle n for my Anglash(English) version Im gettin Pochama fo sure

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I'm going to pick either Hikozaru or Naetoru. Probably going to go for Hikozaru, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    which starter will you get im geting naetoru

im getting hikozaru, at first i liked pocchama but i dont like its evolutions they suck to me,

(its only my opinion , so thats wat i think , if only they made better evo.s 4 it then hek yea id get it

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    im going to get Hikozaru cause i like the others like first and second forms but there last forms are pretty lame.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have almost always chosen Fire type starters for previous games. But this time I'm definetly going for Pochama because it looks soooo cute!!!

!!**Alex**!!
    D/P starters

Back