• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P starters

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Hikozaru for me. It's final evolution is the strongest. It's attack, special attack, and speed max stats are all over 300. The only thing I don't like about it is the 2nd and 3rd evos are ugly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Hikozaru is probably who I will get too. He looks awesome, and he's fire. Fire is my favorite type of starter monster.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i have changed my mind all of the full evo. are ugly so i dont know who ill choose,.. well i guess ill choose pochama since its the cutest starter
    for diamond
    and hikozaru for pearl cause its the 2nd cutest
    if they make a third one (like emerald) naetoru

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2006
    The Grass one. It is the coolest one. IMO. And the final Evo of it looks cool to.

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Aming all of my contacts over at OtakuBoards.com, I am the only one who plans on getting Hikozamu. Why? Because fort some strange reason, they fail to realize that a monkey with a fireball hovering around its butt can make for some totally devastating fire attacks, in ways I am sure all of our immature selves can think about. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Aming all of my contacts over at OtakuBoards.com, I am the only one who plans on getting Hikozamu. Why? Because fort some strange reason, they fail to realize that a monkey with a fireball hovering around its butt can make for some totally devastating fire attacks, in ways I am sure all of our immature selves can think about. ;)

its just that pochama is a little cuter than hikozaru but i like all equally so im still confused

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years

It could use the consumption of Mexican food as an offensive attack. ...O_o;
    And I love Fire type starters the most, but I hate monkeys. Especially its 2nd form. The first and last I could deal with, but the 2nd is just too weird. But I still might choose Hikozaru.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I am deffently going with Poochama,It evolves into awesome pokemon and it's and strong!.I also adore water type,The other two are ugly x_x even their evolves are

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yah, thing is the monkey is the strongest attack-wise. i don't know why it's always the fire starter that is the strongest...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    yah, thing is the monkey is the strongest attack-wise. i don't know why it's always the fire starter that is the strongest...

Probably because it hurts more to put your hand in fire than in water or a pile of grass...

Seriously, in real life fire is the most damaging of the three, so of course it would be more damaging in the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    First off, don't double post. Second, don't ask something so off-topic. Third, please don't bother asking that at all. Nobody knows for certain when they'll be released outside of Japan so asking won't do you any good (if anything, it'll make you look stupid if you ask too many times).

Last edited:

dean-hugh-johnson

Fire/Water/Dark/Grass/Trainner
    Years
    First off, don't double post. Second, don't ask something so off-topic. Third, don't ask that at all. Nobody knows for certain when they'll be released outside of Japan so asking won't do you any good (if anything, it'll make you look stupid if you ask too many times).

your family is in waste mangement you fool

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    your family is in waste mangement you fool

*gets ready to attack*...I rephrased the part that sounded rude when I went over it again, but there's still no excuse for that post. My dad is dead and mom is barely able to pay for our house.

*decides to report post instead*

Back