• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P's 3 Legendaries?

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    i sure hope its dragons

it would be so awesome if they were dragons the birds were pretty cool, the dogs were okay, hated the regis but dragons would kick @ss man dragons r the best type there is

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Clarification......

Doopliss said:
    They are Rukario obviously, Manaphy, Diaruga, and something that starts with a P.

No He Means Like Kanto Had The 3 Ledgendary Birds, Johto Had The 3 Ledgendary Dogs, And Hoenn Had The 3 Ledgendary Elemental Regi's....

Heres A Little Chart Of What Old Ledgendary Is The New One....
    (E.G....Mewtwo Is The New Lucario)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Mew,Celebi,Jirachi= Manaphy
    Mewtwo,Deoxys= Lucario
    Zapdos,Articuno,Moltres,Suicune,Raikou,Entei= Unknown (Thats What Threads Asking)
    Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyrogre, Groudon= Parukia And Diaruga
    Latios, Latias= Unknown (doubt They Will Make Ones Like These)
    Rayquazza= Unknown (Highly Possible Making One Like This As The Game Seems To Have Many Dragons)

Hope That Helps...And Im Guessing The 3 Trio Ledgendarys Will Be Either Dragons Or Something To Do With Space...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, I too, as a Dragon Fan would love for them to be some typr of Dragons. Maeby something like Dragon-Water/Dragon-Electric/Dragon-Fire. I personally didn't like the Regi Trio so I'm just hoping for anything cooler then them.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Tbone2356 said:
    No He Means Like Kanto Had The 3 Ledgendary Birds, Johto Had The 3 Ledgendary Dogs, And Hoenn Had The 3 Ledgendary Elemental Regi's....

Mewtwo,Deoxys= Lucario
    Zapdos,Articuno,Moltres,Suicune,Raikou,Entei= Unknown (Thats What Threads Asking)
    Rayquazza= Unknown (Highly Possible Making One Like This As The Game Seems To Have Many Dragons)

Hope That Helps...And Im Guessing The 3 Trio Ledgendarys Will Be Either Dragons Or Something To Do With Space...

Rayuazza should be where mewtwo and Lucario are.
    Deoxys should be the odd one out.

There is already a space pokemon ..........- Deoxys.

No No No, there shouldn't be any more Dragon type ledgendarys. There are already enough Dragons.

I bet pokemon Diamond and pearl will have 3 ledgendarys which aren't dragon types.
    Ok... if they do have a ledgendary pokemon which is a dragon type, It should be dragon/fire type to cover it's weakness against ice.... not dragon/flying that totally sucks.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
  • Dragons?...Please, no more.

There are already too many **** dragons. And they're so **** powerful, they take the fun out of everything. I mean, what's the fun of battling with a Pokémon that literally has no weaknesses, an those that it has, it can overcome in two or three moves. It's pointless. After the two new legendaries from Diamond and Pear came out, I almost choked. More Dragons. Personally, I'm hping for something a little more original, but not like the Regis. I didn't even bother to catch them, 'cause they're so **** ugly. We've had Legendary dogs, and birds, why not some Legendary cats?

*Imagines Persian with spiky fur like a Zapdos*

That would be awesome.

DS

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Dragons?...Please, no more.

There are already too many **** dragons. And they're so **** powerful, they take the fun out of everything. I mean, what's the fun of battling with a Pokémon that literally has no weaknesses, an those that it has, it can overcome in two or three moves. It's pointless. After the two new legendaries from Diamond and Pear came out, I almost choked. More Dragons. Personally, I'm hping for something a little more original, but not like the Regis. I didn't even bother to catch them, 'cause they're so **** ugly. We've had Legendary dogs, and birds, why not some Legendary cats?

*Imagines Persian with spiky fur like a Zapdos*

That would be awesome.

DS
    You call Dragon types unbeatable? O.O I L-O-L at that. One or two strong Ice Beam should do the trick. And Water types often have good defensive stats, hig Sp.Atk and Ice Beam. Now do the math. -.-

I agree with you though. There are way too many legendary Dragons already. But to be honest, I won't complain if the trio turns out to be a Dragon trio. As long as we don't see more Psychic type legendaries, it's fine with me.

*Edit* We already have legendary cats. Raikou, Entei and Suicune are cats, not dogs. How can it be so hard for people to recognize a lion, a sabertooth tiger and a freaky fusion between a lynx and, uh... something freaky. O.o

Years
  • Tbone2356 said:

Mewtwo,Deoxys= Lucario

i find it very strange that Manaphy isnt Water/Psychic so that is fully goes with the other 'cutsie' Legendary...

i would like to see some kind reptiles as the tri this time. it sorta keys into the dragon thing, but they wouldnt have to be dragon types...

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Parukia symbolizes space dimension
    Diaruga (Diarrhea ... lol) symbolizes time dimension
    The final one will represent som other dimension...

btw team galaxie? stupid name.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...o.0 Rayquaza is the only real Dragon-type Legendary thus far...

Dragon/Water, Dragon/Fire, & Dragon/Ground to represent the (representable) elements is my guess.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
  • There are too many dragons in my opinon. I want some of the unique combinations they've been stressing. Maybe a bunch of Pokemon with one or fewer weaknesses according to the type chart. Example: Electric-type with Levitate.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    what? said:
    Parukia symbolizes space dimension
    Diaruga (Diarrhea ... lol) symbolizes time dimension
    The final one will represent som other dimension...

btw team galaxie? stupid name.
    Parukia and Diaruga are like Kyogre/Groudon and Lugia/Ho-oh. We're talking about a trio of legendaries, like Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos or Entei/Suicune/Raikou.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I hope the are legendary Steel/??Something??else??. the only legendary steel they had that i know of was registeel but there maybe more b/c the only games ive play are firered and emerald.

rayorojo

Pokemon Trainer in Shinou!
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind if they were of the Dragon type, but definitely not with Flying as the second type. Or maybe a type we haven't had as a legendary yet.

Back