• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D-Quad's Sprite Showcase

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    I, if I may say so, am an avid spriter and would like to share my work.
    Pallets:
    D-Quad's Sprite Showcase

Fusions:
    D-Quad's Sprite Showcase

Eggs:
    D-Quad's Sprite Showcase

Chaos:
    D-Quad's Sprite Showcase

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    all the beginning sprites are recolors and pretty good, but bright. I don't like eggs in general but they seem ok. And I like the Chaos. My only advice would be to make the palettes less "Vivid".

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    C+C time, mateys!

For the two things above...
    1. I don't like recolours at all. It doesn't show the talent of the spriter.
    2. Wait, did you post the same thing twice? It's either me, or you DID post the same thing. :/ I don't know anymore...

Like the eggies. You really got the significant part of the body and made it into an egg. But I really got something to ask. What are those particular eggs? (Those are marked in red.)

Chaos don't appeal to me. What are they, anyway?

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    The eggs are nicely done. I don't really like chaos either and I think they're just supposed to be cute OW sprites. I'm not sure though. Anyways I hope to see more soon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    There really good. :)
    Although I don't like the idea of just recoloring.
    They are good.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Somthing ain't right about the Butterfree, Mesprit and Glaceon Chao... those Pokemon parts seem a bit big for a chao...

And to answer the question that's been asked:

Chao are those little A-Life things from the Sonic games (I think they made thier first appearance in NiGHTs, though.) (They can be raised in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, & Sonic Pinball Party. They're also important in Sonic Advance 3 and Sonic Chronicles. and they can be seen in Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, and the Sonic X anime.)

BTW, it's "Chao" in both Singular and Pural form. (and incase you're wonding, it's pronounced like Chow)

And Azumi, I think that red-and-yellow egg on the right is supposed to be Magby or something.

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    Yeah Cao never appealed to me anyway. I just tried a few (the ones shown) and quit.

And the eggs in red are: Delibird, Cherubi, and Magmar.

Well, lookie there... I did post the same thing twice... i'll go update it right now.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I like ghost, frozen, and ash the best out of the colors! Though I'm not a general fan of recolors really..The fusions are pretty wicked too.. but the eggs are my favorite, they show some creativity and I like them.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Some of your fusions are really nice. Others like the Houndoom Seviper one need some work so they're shaded properly and don't look so copy + paste.

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
    Some of the recolours are a bit vivid but they look good. I like the Mew Stone one alot.

The splices are nice, some are very clever.

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    i normally dont like just recoloring sprites but there is something unique about urs..
    they all remind me of a pack of Pokemon gummies lol very awesome work

Back