• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=D

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    so, I finally decided to post here....(I had been stalking the forums for quite some time now)

so yeah....... whats up, hi, bonjour, hola, hallo, ciao, ola, =D

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey!
    Welcome to PC!
    Hope you have a great time
    and be sure to read the rules

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, you joined back on the 19 of this month, so I don't think it's been too awfully long!
    (I've been here for three years and have never made an introduction thread. xD)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Cyclonek5. I would have welcomed you in the languages you posted above, but I simply don't know that many words for "welcome".

So, what brought you to our little slice of the the Pokemon fandom? Are you into the games, the anime, the TCG? Whatever it is, I'm sure you will find discussions on it around this place.

Hopefully you will put down those lurking binoculars and come join us in the land of posting. It truly is a lot more fun around the community if you participate in the discussions! ;D

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Well, you joined back on the 19 of this month, so I don't think it's been too awfully long!
    (I've been here for three years and have never made an introduction thread. xD)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Cyclonek5. I would have welcomed you in the languages you posted above, but I simply don't know that many words for "welcome".

So, what brought you to our little slice of the the Pokemon fandom? Are you into the games, the anime, the TCG? Whatever it is, I'm sure you will find discussions on it around this place.

Hopefully you will put down those lurking binoculars and come join us in the land of posting. It truly is a lot more fun around the community if you participate in the discussions! ;D

Hope you have a wonderful time.

I was here long before then though...just never joined

GuardianofAuraGirl

Hey Cyclonek5, welcome to Pokemon Community! There's lots of friendly people here so it should be easy to make some new friends. And don't forget to have fun! Have a Happy Halloween too whether it's tomorrow or today for you.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
    Hi there cyclonek5, you have been stalking around for a long time??? =.= and here i was thinking that i am the only one doing the stalking. Haha anyways welcome/back to pokemon community, hope you will enjoy your stay here but i think you already are. Have fun!!

Back