• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D3r Schatten's Shiny Dojo

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    Hello everyone, i've decided to completely erase everything and redo the rules and add some pokemon, so please reaad them before you make an offer!

1) This is a shiny trading thread, only offer shiny pokemon for mine(unless it is one of the pokemon in rule 5 then it can be standard
    2) If you want a shiny pokemon with perfect IVs, then i expect you to offer a shiny with perfect IVs, or something just as rare
    3)If you want a shiny IV'd and EV'd pokemon, i will only take another IV'd EV'd shiny pokemon for it
    4)if you do not read these rules your offer will be ignored
    5)I apologize if i cannot trade immediately, someone has my action replay at the moment, if i cannot do a trade at a given time then i will put you on a list and PM you when i have it.
    6) i need someone to do ev training for me, if you're willing to do it, all the pokemon i give you will have perfect ivs, and you are allowed to keep a clone in return for training it
    7) now all of my people are on white version, so i doubt i will be able to trade a pokemon TO your heartgol/diamond exc...you can trade a shiny pokemon to my diamond though, but i will trade mine to your white/black

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: shiny UT zapdos and shiny UT event suicune
    SHOWCASE
    Spoiler:

shiny starters
    Spoiler:

regular shinies
    Spoiler:

shiny legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

whitelist :D
    Spoiler:

blacklist D:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    do you any EVd shiny pokes? and would you trade that flygon if I can get you a clone back?

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    it says not for trade for a reason lol, i can clone as soon as tomorrow probably, getting my ar from my buddy. but if theyre ev'd itll say in the description, actually looking at them might help

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    I can give you a shiny EVd dusknoir with perfect ivs, how many pokes do I get to pick?

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    I thought you said
    3:if you have one of these IV'd EV'd and shiny you can pick 3 shinies from the list

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    that applies only to the people i put above that:
    with a few exceptions now due to my "bet"
    1: you may trade a perfect IV nonshiny Tympole,Karrablast,Ferroseed,tynamo,rufflet, or Deino for any of my shinies.
    2: if you have one of those pokemon IV'd and EV'd you get 2 shinies(your pick)
    3:if you have one of these IV'd EV'd and shiny you can pick 3 shinies from the list

see? one of these

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Are all this pokés on your white game?
    Because i can only trade between 5th gen games for now :S

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    oh my god do you people EVER read the top???? i HAVNT beaten white, therefore its kinda hard to get diamond pokemon there

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    oh my god do you people EVER read the top???? i HAVNT beaten white, therefore its kinda hard to get diamond pokemon there

First of all, you should be more polite, second it is possible to get pokés from a previous game to a 5th gen one before beating the E4, just transfer to someone that has done it and then that someone would transfer them to you (that's what i did) and thats why i asked you what i did.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    so sorry that you're feeling insulted but both of you have been asking questions that are answered right up there. But no, i dont have other people to switch them with, thats why im here

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    #58 Growlithe♂ Lv. 1
    Nature: Adamant l Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    EVs: UT
    Moves: Flare Blitz l Crunch l Morning Sun l Flame Wheel
    OT: Brian l 24861
    shiny

#120 Staryu Lv. 1
    Nature: Timid l Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Tackle l Harden
    OT: Enosh l 44331
    shiny

#371 Bagon♀ Lv. 1
    Nature: Naive l Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Rage l Hydro Pump l Dragon Dance
    OT: AvZLorD : 61556
    shiny

thats all i really like on there so pick three of those starters and we'll trade, currently those starters are on my diamond though so if you have to trade on white/black i need a few hours i think

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    i will trade you some shinys for your shaymin and darkria!! i want them so bad!!!

i will trade a shiny
    Meganium
    Gigalith
    Escavalier

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    I got Diamond. I just need to do some stuff, can you wait tomorrow unless you can clone. o-o

i will trade you some shinys for your shaymin and darkria!! i want them so bad!!!

i will trade a shiny
    Meganium
    Gigalith
    Escavalier

kinoki, no i only have AR codes for white but i have my people ready to trade on diamond, so i can wait till tomorrow, just tell me when youre ready

gkshiny, not to be a pain, but if you dont mind i'd like to check the IVs and EVs of those 3 pokemon unless you already know them

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?? SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL NOOB IM NEW TO THIS FORUM THING

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    lol ok quick lesson gk, IVs are the special hidden quality of a pokemon that determines how high the stats of the pokemon can be once it hits lvl 100, EVs are gained by beating pokemon, for every 4 EVs it raises that skill(like attack) by 1 at lvl 100, i can check these with my AR but you'll have to send them to me first

Back