• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DA BEST SHOP

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    SHINYS
    bagon
    venasaur

LEGENDS
    zapdos
    moltres
    articuno
    and more

STARTERS
    charmander
    squirtle
    bulbasaur
    totadile
    chickorita
    torchic
    trecko
    and the rest

IF YOU NEED HELP FILLING UP YOUR POKEDEX I CAN GET YOU MOST POKEMON.

WANTS
    shinys and events

Last edited:
    Years
    I was wondering if I could get the kanto starters? I dont really have any pokemon except the easy stuff to get, of course, so I was wondering if you could clone your pokemon if not maybe I could clone some pokemon for you for the trade?

Years
    well Ill just tell you all the pokemon I got since its not much :(
    lv 7 zubat
    lv 8 machop
    lv 14 bidoof
    lv 1 togepi
    lv 6 geodude
    lv 12 budew
    lv 6 bidoof
    lv 1 torchic
    2 eggs that will be an eevee
    lv 4 shinx
    lv 38 infernape
    lv 37 staraptor
    lv 27 Jolteon

Years
    All I named is really all I got since I restarted :( so I guess i'll collect more pokemon and then we could trade? I could get darkrai when I get far enough. would you want a darkrai?

edit: oh I do have a ditto in the daycare but ill need it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    allright just tell me if you get any other good pokemon and no i wouldnt mind a darkrai but will it be legit

Years
    After I got the darkrai would it be ok if I could clone it so I could keep one? Darkrai itself would be legit but cloning a pokemon is still legit right?

Years
    ok ya you can get one when you go to the julilife tv station and go to the 3rd floor to talk to this man and you answer his questions then you unlock the mystery gift and you go online wifi and recieve the darkrai member card :) so when I can get to canalave city I can get you the darkrai

edit: lol forget the darkrai but its an event :/ my day is officialy ruined xD

Years
    :/ ok before I just talk about things im not sure about im gonna check into this stuff :( ill search for a different legend

Years
    I could try and get one but it would probably take awhile could I trade you a rotom I just caught for them? And whenever I get a shiny we could trade for something else?

Back