• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Da! *Hits into a lampost*

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • ohnoes... i pride myself on not slamming into stuff/falling over/general poise and posture. it's incredihugably embarrassing if i did sorta not be looking and hit into something. oh dear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    the only time i seem to run into things is when im texting. XD

but there was this one time when i was going to go swimming, and i was running, and the glass looked so friggin clear.
    im sure you know the rest. >.>

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I walk up to things when I am tired or am thinking about something while walking. Hasn't happend many times though. :o

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I can be quite clumsy when I'm trying to read a book, which is quite frequently, since I almost always have a book in my hand trying to read it if I have any to read. XD

I used to walk down the halls at school with my head stuck in a book. (Lol, I'm still such a bookworm)

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
  • I don't run into walls, they run into me! Same as doors, sign posts, tables...
    My friend ran into several tables the other day O____o that'll teach him to look at me while walking in the complete opposite direction!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, I have bumped into too many objects and people in this lifetime. Even as a young kid I would have those moments when I was so into one thing I was doing, that I just wouldn't pay attention to my surroundings. This is when the occasional bump would come into effect and I would either break something I walk into, hurt myself, or just simply bump into it without any outcome. As of recently, I walked into the side of my bed and got a slight bruise, but other than this I haven't bumped or crashed into anything else.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I walk into walls all the time...and handrails and signs and more walls... I've been told I'm incredibly graceful and coordinated.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I often don't pay attention to what I'm doing.

Not such a good habit when there are objects in my path or things to stumble on.

Hehehe. I've ran into my share of poles and bumped into a good number of people...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't walked into anything lately. The last thing I walked into was probably a door or a wall, but it happens sometimes, I guess.

Driving into things on the other hand, omg. lmao you don't want to know... :(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I bump into people more than I bump into things. D: And I drop stuff all the time. I am clumsy like that. But I don't run into stuff, thank goodness.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I try not to, but the inevitable happens once in a while. Usually it's because I'm not watching where I'm going or because I get pushed into a wall or something. My tiny left toe is usually the victim. :[

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, one time when I was playing tag with my friends I ran straight into a pole. It hurt really bad.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I'm taller than the average person, so I have a tendency to run into things designed for shorter people. =P

Back