• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

daddy your face looks like the carpet

droomph

weeb
Years
  • So I finally have the courage (why does this require courage? Because I'm a weirdo) to ask this lol

Opinions on different facial hair styles?

And if you're a woman, what do you like on genders and groups that are fashionable with facial hair? (ie males) (no judgement to women who like facial hair on themselves)

And if you hate facial hair, why do you want to respond even though the title suggests that this thread is about a thing you hate?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I like to stay clean shaven, or a slight stubble that doesn't exceed 1/8th of an inch. Mostly because my facial hair is very thin and beards look like crap on me.

Craig would look better without the stache.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I like facial hair to a degree, it can look all hot and rugged, but there's a definite limit. Some men get away with it (Simon Neil <3) but in general I prefer just a small amount of stubble for that rugged manly look. As for body hair, usually I don't think I'd find it attractive but on the right man it can be a very nice touch. So warm and soft and generally yay!

Years
  • Do you think Craig looks better with or without the moustache?

Oh, god, no, make it go away.

I'm not usually a fan of facial hair.

Half the time it makes people look slovenly. Of those who can pull off facial hair, moustaches and thin beards make people look like creepers usually.

So yeah, I mean, it depends on the person, but I think facial hair should be either really light like you haven't shaved for a day (but it's a fine line between acceptable and slacker shaggy dog) or it should be a full and neatly trimmed beard. Go big or go home. Soup-catchers are okay if you're a wizard.

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • I currently have a small beard and a thin moustache. I've been working on the beard for about a month now, as I'm aiming for a full, grizzly wizard beard. ^-^ It all depends on the face. Some people look awesome with just stubble, some just look sketchy or unkempt. And I agree with Scarf^, it should be either shaved or stubble, or the full beard...unless during mid-growth.

Also, I think mustaches look hilarious, so I support them for their comedic effect.

Years
  • I don't think asians really do facial hair, js. Unless you're brown, in that case: take it and go.

Cookies to whoever gets the reference!

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • I don't think asians really do facial hair, js. Unless you're brown, in that case: take it and go.

Cookies to whoever gets the reference!

Tell that to Genghis Khan
    Spoiler:

Russell Peters!

Back