• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dageki Saigei ~

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    ~ Dageki Saigei ~

Dageki Saigei is a "clan" of sorts, since we've seen other clans forming with... less than creative names. We are a troupe of competitive, strategic battlers. And by competitive, I mean that we don't use legendaries or ubers against other players. And we are bloodthirsty. Too long have we suffered from n00bs with poorly selected and trained teams, and too long have we been listening to others complain about ubers, or graphics, or whatever else. We of DS (:P) bring Pokemon to the core of its essence; battle. Intense, competitive battle between rivals of great skill and experience. If you think you've got a good team of Pocket Monsters, bring on your challenge to any of our guildsmen. If we think you've got the right stuff, you're free to become a member. If you go down too easily, brace yourself for a supplemental verbal beatdown to follow your loss. :P

DS Registrar:
    - Ichida [D/P] [PBR]
    ~ "Thorough victory through thorough effort!" ~
    - Hoshiko [D/P] [PBR]
    ~ "When situations get tough, I get tougher." ~
    - xXscytherXx [D/P] [PBR]
    ~ "Nomination or elimination." ~
    - J [D/P]
    ~ "I'm not here. Go away." ~
    Zaikiro [D/P]

~Kazaam~ [D/P] [PBR]
    ~ "Ad Perpetuam Memorium of Ooka" ~
    Bishopk [D/P]
    ~ "Foolish fools, you dare challenge the Bishop?" ~

So, challengers, step up!!~

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Blarg, Ichida, I vant a battle with you, with my standard team, are you up for it?! Yes or No? (Does not include ninjask)

Lol, and Hoshiko, I vant to battle your norm team with my norm team, I don't think I have a counter for kingdra, so yeah I vant to have a go at battling your standard team.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Paranoia, the wifi only works on my laptop. Since I have Vista on my desktop(which is what I mainly use), which forced me to use wifi on my laptop( says it only works on XP ) and yeah D:

Oh, So you use the USB thingy? Because if your on your wii you can still use your NDS if you have a router. But meh, if you don't want to battle me, I understand, scared to loose again, lol jk, I am just joshing, but yeah anytime you want to battle pm me.

:O Your in visible mode, lols

Ichida

Years
    Is that a "Good luck, I hope your clan flourishes," or "Good luck, and by the way, don't start your car?" XDD.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    So what exactly does "Dageki Saigei" mean? You have it written in Russian in that banner, but I can't for the life of me translate it on a whim. Or is it just a "nonsense name", and means nothing while just sounding cool? :P

Oh wait... "I" isn't in the Russian alphabet. Must be Greek.

Never mind then... the name is "Greek to me"!

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
    Actually that's Greek on top of the English logo. :P Dageki Saigei is Japanese, obviously.

Dageki = strike, shock, blow, damage
    Saigei = talent & accomplishment, wisdom & works

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Actually that's Greek on top of the English logo. :P Dageki Saigei is Japanese, obviously.

Dageki = strike, shock, blow, damage
    Saigei = talent & accomplishment, wisdom & works

Yeah, I found that out when I saw the Iotas. I've never taken a Greek class, nor have I studied the language (I just know the alphabet from my semester of being a Physics major), but Russian I'm familiar with, so that's the first thing that popped into my head.

Anyway, it does sound cool. But I've never seen a Japanese phrase written in Greek before. XD

Maybe I'll start my own clan, but name it in German, since the Japanese obviously get some favoritism here... I think I'll call it... "Sheisse Sippe".

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Is that a "Good luck, I hope your clan flourishes," or "Good luck, and by the way, don't start your car?" XDD.
    i hope your clan does well is what im saying. I wish no ill well on you man

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Hmm. Ichida, i'd love to join Dageki Saigei, as soon as i finish a replacment game. One a side note, i made a save dump with a friends AR beforei lost the game, so i'll CIROs or pokesav a copy of my old teams

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    In case you guys were wondering, we all own Pokemon Battle Revolution. So obviously if our pokemon were accepted in, they're not hacked.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Meh, I'll be willing to join. I might not win, bur I'll atleast force a challenge.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I think the quality and method of the hack have some factor. mine will be an exact copy of my fairly raised team, i just dont want to rebreed an entire box of pokemon.
    BTW, my trainer card is NOT my team, these are just a few pokemon i like, if you want to know what it is, either wait for me to finish pearl again, or ask cema.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    You guys have to make a challenge before you can join xD

Then we have to nominate you, and then we decide on it.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    understood. it will be a while before i have another game ready anyways

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I would love to join your clan the name it self sounds strong and you seem quite knowledgeble about the game i also have been playing the game since r/b and i also have PBR . I have a legendary team if you allow it also they have been caught by using action replay but there stats are the same, and movepool is legit may I join I am quite strategic and think of attack combos on the spot I would make an excellent companion with you if we ever wanted to multi battle together over the wi fi but not until august thats when im getting the wi fi adapter so I would just like to join the clan my team is on my trainer card and they are excellently trained, I was wondering if my pokemon have Pokerus naturally do you consider is legit?

Ichida

Years
    And by competitive, I mean that we don't use legendaries or ubers against other players.

I think that should also imply that we only allow legit Pokemon. <.<;; Pokerus, naturally spread, is fine.

There are no Multi battles on Wifi, unfortunately.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Ha ha, in other words "no."

And like I said, you have to battle one of us before you can ask to be in here xD

Back