• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Anime Chit Chat

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm watching Inuyasha recently...Only Inuyasha. =P I'm too busy to watch more... T.T

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    Originally Posted by Keitaro
    Alright, lets try to shift the topic a bit. What anim? have you been currently watching these days?

For myself, I got done the 2nd season of Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden which was great and I've been watching Ai Yori Aoshi, Digi Charat and Inuyasha (In Japanese just so I can be ahead since they put it on YTV which is great because YTV doesn't have a whole lot of anim? impact in my opinion and Inuyasha is a good start since Escaflown?, but I don't want to be left out when ppl in town talk about it.)

umm, im watching CCS in korean, uhh... oh yeah Pokemon AG, umm... i get to see the old johto journeys eps on afn and beyblade G (yes g, not v)

oh and note to Keitaro: i totally love the anime that your av came from, im not sure what the name is in english but it's called Pong Pong Pong in korea. it's about that boy and girl who find the cute alien baby who can fly and they befriend a talking cartoony cat who can shapeshift... it's really cool.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    G-LANCE said:
    oh and note to Keitaro: i totally love the anime that your av came from, im not sure what the name is in english but it's called Pong Pong Pong in korea. it's about that boy and girl who find the cute alien baby who can fly and they befriend a talking cartoony cat who can shapeshift... it's really cool.

It's Love Hina, and there are no aliens in it so you must be thinking of something else that resembles it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, recently I've been watching Chobits. I'm waiting on episode 12 right now which should be finished in about... *checks* 20 minutes. =P I love the series so far. It's so cute. <3 My brother watches it now too. o_O;;

I'm also watching Inuyasha dub on YTV. I don't want to have to download the 190+ (or whatever number of) episodes there are. x_X; So I'll stick with this. I haven't seen the latest two that were on on Friday, but my mom taped them. ^_^

I'm also sort of watching Noir. x_X I got upto episode 6 and I gave up since my mom was the one who really wanted to watch it and she hasn't watched it yet. So I'll go with my own stuff until she brings it up again. It's good, but.. I dunno. :\

That's it for all the new anime. On my list of stuff to watch (subbed) soon is FLCL, Shaman King, Naruto and maybe another CLAMP series. ^^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    G-LANCE said:

I know what anime you're talking about. n_n It shows in Taiwan too, but it's called: "Da! Da! Da!" n_n I only read the Manga through. x_x;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    Originally Posted by Lightning
    Well, recently I've been watching Chobits. I'm waiting on episode 12 right now which should be finished in about... *checks* 20 minutes. =P I love the series so far. It's so cute. <3 My brother watches it now too. o_O;;

I'm also watching Inuyasha dub on YTV. I don't want to have to download the 190+ (or whatever number of) episodes there are. x_X; So I'll stick with this. I haven't seen the latest two that were on on Friday, but my mom taped them. ^_^

I'm also sort of watching Noir. x_X I got upto episode 6 and I gave up since my mom was the one who really wanted to watch it and she hasn't watched it yet. So I'll go with my own stuff until she brings it up again. It's good, but.. I dunno. :\

That's it for all the new anime. On my list of stuff to watch (subbed) soon is FLCL, Shaman King, Naruto and maybe another CLAMP series. ^^;

whoa, your mom watches anime, COOL :P !
    i heard foxbox is showing shaman king at the same time as yugioh to draw anime fans away from kidswb.
    we have two channels here completely devoted to anime! anione tv and tooniverse.

Cherrim

Years
    My mom? Not really. XD; But for my first two anime conventions (CN Anime and Anime North), my parents tagged along. My mom came with me the first night at Anime North and I was going to watch .hack//sign in one of the viewing rooms, but they were an hour behind schedule and we ended up watching some Noir instead. She said she really liked it and wanted to watch more so I offered to download it for her. o_O

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Lightning said:
    That's a good series although later on I don't like how they made the angle changes later in the series, they could of did better. But Hideki is very funny, I still have to show my friend couple episodes of it because he is so much the assimilation of me and my friend which is why it may seem really funny to me and a guy like him teaching Chii is just crazy lol.

Lightning said:
    Noir is a slow at first that is what I read in many articles before I first watched it and their right. But it picks up pace later.

I've been watching a tiny bit of Ah! My Mini Goddess as well. I'm feeling like re-watching a few series like Hand Maid May and Tenchi Muyo with a few others *shrugs*.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    Originally Posted by Lightning
    My mom? Not really. XD; But for my first two anime conventions (CN Anime and Anime North), my parents tagged along. My mom came with me the first night at Anime North and I was going to watch .hack//sign in one of the viewing rooms, but they were an hour behind schedule and we ended up watching some Noir instead. She said she really liked it and wanted to watch more so I offered to download it for her. o_O

we have the .hack manga here.
    i got a preview of the english version at the san diego comic con (i used to live in san diego, it's so much nicer there...*sigh*)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Has anyone heard of Princess Tutu, ever?:P

22sa

Years
    Not really, I think it will actually bore most of you.

I saw it at Edmonton's Animathon of this year because of it's name and Haruka-chan (Kairi) called Kwesi Tutu-head so I decided to watch it^^;;; :P

It contains, dancing, prince, princess, love, jealousy, ghosts, and stuff like that... o.O;;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    DEATH!!

I got cable canceled and now I can't see all my fav animes on cartoon network....must....kill....

*shirt sleeve rips open to reveal a machine gun arm*

BOO ya!

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    DEATH!!

I got cable canceled and now I can't see all my fav animes on cartoon network....must....kill....

BOO ya!
    lol, we all know you had that gun dude. :P J/K

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Dakota said:
    DEATH!!

BOO ya!
    Dakota get mad....
    Dakota turn green...
    Dakota must smash...
    Dakota must kill...

lol, cartoon network reminds me too much of YTV even though I don't even get it. They bring back stuff but they take stuff off but they bring it back again

Cherrim

Years
    XD It IS like YTV then. Except it shows more adult oriented anime than YTV does. o.o

;_;

Then again, it doesn't have highlights from anime conventions and stuff. ^_^

Years
    i loooooooooooooooooooooove rurouni kenshin. i have a cd of it 2.i like sobasku and HOS. i also like .hack//sign. the opening song is great! they could remake zelda anime and it would be great. the 21st century could make it happen!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I've seen the Legend of Zelda Cartoon on on the net. x_X; It was so...so... UGH. o.O;; It lost all it's Zelda-ness in the Cartoon... ;_; But the OoT Manga was so wonderful~ XD

you know what they should make an anime for is this realy realy cool vidieo game called GoldenSun1&2. If you have never played it and you like RPG games take my word for it it's like most awsome vidieo game for the GBA!

Back