• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Bloggity Radio Jam #14: Bidoof FTW, eros, Hikamaru, [Daily Bloggity Entry #242]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
[css-div="background-color:#990099; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
qfJU0yD.jpg
Date: 11 August 2015
Time: 5:37 AM ET
Mood: Jammin' to da music

Editor's Note: Yes, I accidentally chose two people from last week. My b.

"Daily Bloggity Radio Jam is the newly revolutionized Underground Tuesdays. Instead of highlighting five songs from myself, it will instead highlight five songs from other users including one from myself. Excluding my song, it will be a friendly competition to see what PC's favorite weekly songs are, as well as just all and all showcasing users to music that is out there. This will be a weekly edition to the Daily Bloggity appearing every Tuesday at 5PM Eastern Time."

How it works:
  • Vote for your favorite song by commenting below on the entry. This is how people will earn points. You can vote for 2 people per week.
  • The person with the most points gets to stay in the ring for another week. The 3 other participants will be knocked out of the ring for 1 week's time, in which they'll be able to reenter the ring after that time frame.
  • If you would like to be featured in next week's entry, comment below with your enthusiasm (as well as your vote for your favorite DJ.) I'll be sending a PM to you if you have been selected for the following week's entry.
mRrbncJ.jpg

Daily Bloggity Radio Jam Pupil
Amass 10 total points in all DB Radio Jam sessions.

ipd0rl1.gif

Daily Bloggity Radio Jam Master
Amass 30 total points in all DB Radio Jam sessions.​

This Week's DJs:

Bidoof FTW
Times In The Ring (Points Earned): 2nd (4)
Artist: Lauryn Hill
Song: Doo-Wop (That Thing)

eros
Times In The Ring (Points Earned): 2nd (4)
Artist: Sufjan Stevens
Song: Fourth of July

Hikamaru
Times In The Ring (Points Earned): 3rd (4)
Artist: Son Lux
Song: You Don't Know Me

Shovel Knight
Times In The Ring (Points Earned): 4th (8)
Artist: X Ambassadors
Song: Unconsolable

What do you think of these artists/songs? Which PC user has the best song? Comment below as we'd love to hear and discuss with you what you have to say about them!

Spoiler:

@dailybloggity

2HahKKk.jpg

Tattoo Tuesday's #4: Zombie Snow White tattoo [1/3] #dailybloggity #tattootuesdays #snowwhite #zombies #tattoo #disney #art #tattooist #awesome #color #brains

Check out the other two pictures of the day and follow the Daily Bloggity on Instagram @dailybloggity!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- Shovel Knight

Spoiler:
[/css-div]

Years
Again, not a lot of good entries. Fletch obviously gets my pick because that new Sufjan Stevens album was such a tearjerker.

I guess the only other choice I have is to pick Bidoof. I don't like Lauryn Hill that much but it's the only other one I've heard.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
my votes for this week would def go to doof and eros.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'd have to go with Bidoof FTW and eros here. Doof's song is a classic from one of the best hip hop albums of all times. I hadn't heard eros's song prior to this entry but I did enjoy it the most out of the remaining.

This is a pretty cool idea, I'd love to be able to participate sometime.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
My votes are going to Eros and Hika.

I was digging Eros's song, I really like music that can be used as both relaxing background noise, but also pretty meaningful music, and his song fit those ideas quite well :)

Hika's song and Matt's were both quite interesting, but I find myself jamming out to Hika's song a bit more. Both were good selections, though! I enjoyed the jam

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Eros autmatically wins this entry by enteri g with Sufjan Stevens. ggnore

My votes go towards Eros and Matt.

Nice songs, everyone.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Also, I want back at one point to crush everyone again share more music. Radio Jams are the best.

Years
Bidoof FTW said:
Hika's song and Matt's were both quite interesting, but I find myself jamming out to Hika's song a bit more. Both were good selections, though! I enjoyed the jam

Awww shucks... I always like to dig into the more quirky and odd side of the music scene a lot which explains my pretty interesting entries as of late.

Years
apocalypseArisen said:
Also, I want back at one point to crush everyone again share more music. Radio Jams are the best.

This is what I enjoy about Radio Jams. Not only does everyone who participates get to share their tastes in music, but you also get to learn about what kinds of great music is out there. You may even discover a new band to fall in love with!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Radio Jams are greats honestly, it's introduced me to a lot of new music as of late.

Anyway

giphy.gif

Years
Apparently the scores at this rate are:

Fletch - 6 votes
Bidoof - 4 votes
Matt - 2 votes
myself - 2 votes

I think Fletch might actually have a clear winner with this. That new Sufjan Stevens album is making a lot of best-of lists already and I wouldn't blame it given the huge emotional impact it leaves on you.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Holy Fuckin Shit. fletch I love you bud. my first vote goes to him. legitimately one of the best songs I've ever heard, and there's like 2 songs on the album that're better than it anyway. I'm in pain.

bidoof gets my other vote. lauryn hill is cool.

I would love to be back in on this at some point as well!!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Some really interesting songs again here, but I guess I'm a bit too late to vote. Anyway, I must agree to what people mentioned above: Radio Jams are great, it has showed me some good songs to listen to.

Back