• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
    The only pig product I eat is the mcdonalds ice cream considering it's made from pig fat :P

But to eat meat is easy, haven't you ever heard of the food chain?

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I just wanted to share in the daily chit-chat that today I put a deposit on my new puppy Miles:
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Isn't he cuuuute? :D He's 4 weeks old and I am really excited to get him!

(hope this is something allowed in daily chit chat...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Aww look at the little puppy.

It looks delicious.

edit:
    it's a pomeranian, Zet.

pic has a watermark.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    My aunt has a pomeranian too. This name is Rusty and he is so cute.

Yeah, I really love little pommy dogs. I used to loove big dogs like German Shepherds (well I still do) but then I bought my first Pom Ivan, and have decided little poms will probably be the only breed I ever get from now on.

Do we already have a pets thread? If not I'd love to see some other members pets too!!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    THAT
    PUPPY
    DEAR GOD
    /STEALS IT

its mine now, away with you

Speaking of puppies, I found one and kept him overnight. But then I gave him to the humane society and I cried ;_; but then I visited him! And he remembered me ;A;♥ I brought him his teddy bear which I forgot to leave with him and he was so happy dkjfhfdjk

I went back today, and he had already been adopted /cries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back