• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    omg omg omg that Spheal gif is the greatest.

And if I don't have a Canadian accent, what is my accent? :(

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spheal with it? Who the hell would come up with such a damn abomination! >__>

And if I don't have a Canadian accent, what is my accent? :(

I'll be honest, Mexican-American.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Your mom's chest hair came up with it AK47. Just kidding, my friend Franc made it for my Spheal-obsessed friends.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spheal was the last Pokemon I expected to have any fanbase when I first saw it...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

It's a seal and a beach ball. What's not to love here? A win-win combo. :3

But I like kicking seals and popping beach balls. Does that mean I have some sort of social disorder?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    But I like kicking seals and popping beach balls. Does that mean I have some sort of social disorder?
    :( I like Spheal because I want to roll it down a flight of stairs.

And I don't even mean that in a bad way, I just think it'd be adorable to see it go down a certain flight of stairs on my campus. My friends think I'm crazy.

(I probably am crazy. Oh well.)

Years

And I don't even mean that in a bad way, I just think it'd be adorable to see it go down a certain flight of stairs on my campus. My friends think I'm crazy.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you are. But watching round things roll down a set of stairs is fun. So I can see what you're getting at with a Spheal.

That said, watching a cat touch maybe two or three steps while dashing down a 15-step stairway is entertaining, too. Those little rascals can really fly down stairwells if they're motivated. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'm so out of breath right now. D: I just ran about a mile for the first time in about a year lol.

I can imagine a spheal gently rolling down a flight of stairs, lightly bouncing off each step, and saying it's name every time. lol

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

The last time you mentioned rolling a Spheal down a flight of stairs, I advised strapping C4 to it and covering it in axle grease in order to replicate the effects of a Type-1 Antipersonnel Grenade.

Since Jeef also mentioned that the Spheal was most likely suffering from severe brain trauma as a result of you rolling it down the stairs repeatedly, you could consider it a form of euthanasia.

Years
    The mile run was always evil to me. D;

The last time you mentioned rolling a Spheal down a flight of stairs, I advised strapping C4 to it and covering it in axle grease in order to replicate the effects of a Type-1 Antipersonnel Grenade.

Since Jeef also mentioned that the Spheal was most likely suffering from severe brain trauma as a result of you rolling it down the stairs repeatedly, you could consider it a form of euthanasia.

Or you could try wrapping it in insane amounts of industrial grade bubble wrap and hope for the best. :3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Or you could try wrapping it in insane amounts of industrial grade bubble wrap and hope for the best. :3
    To be honest, you don't need that much bubble wrap. Also, you need to cut holes in the wrap so it can breathe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back