• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Meat is nasty. Which is why I am a vegetarian.

I MEAN HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS?!

Easy, you remove the feathers and tear the limbs apart.

duh

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I know the photography aspect doesn't matter as much to you guys, but wow. The positioning, shadows, lighting, depth of field, everything. It's a really great image from a ~photographic point of view~ and adorable. Taken with a really good camera to get that detail too, imo. <3

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Meat is nasty. Which is why I am a vegetarian.

I MEAN HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS?!

I'm playing Fable 2 right now. Should I eat one for you? (You really can eat baby chicks in that game... it's so wrong. D:)

I know the photography aspect doesn't matter as much to you guys, but wow. The positioning, shadows, lighting, depth of field, everything. It's a really great image from a ~photographic point of view~ and adorable. Taken with a really good camera to get that detail too, imo. <3
    I actually have a pretty keen eye when it comes to photography. It's definitely an amazing shot.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    People in South Africa only eat Chimps because it's apart of their food chain. If people stop eating other animals, then those animals will start eating people. ;o;

eating Crunchy Chicks in the Fable games is the best!...... way to get some evil in you.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hey, guess who just spent three hours on TV tropes when he could have been doing homework?

:D

at least I now have an extensive knowledge of The Five Man Band

I am also running out of creative ways to describe the layer of magma which tectonic plates sit on. I've used about as many different combinations as there are in "(layer/bed) of (molten/hot/viscous) (rock/magma).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I honestly don't know why everyone is addicted to that site. Idk doesn't seem special. :(

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    IT'S ADDICTING YOU READ ONE PAGE AND THAT'S SPAWNED LIKE TEN.

I MEAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ ABOUT HOW TO BE EVIL IN VIDEO GAMES, OR THE TYPES OF CHARACTERS IN COMMON GROUPS, OR A LIST OF CHARACTERS THAT HATES ON OTHERS, OR EXAMPLES OF TIMES WHERE EVERYONE LIVES (just this once, rose; everyone lives!), OR TROPES THAT FIT IN <INSERT FAVOURITE GAME HERE>?

YOU LEARN STUFF FROM TROPES.

Useless stuff, but still! Learning!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's why I don't like getting addicted to things. XD;
    (And why I'm not on popular sites such as Twitter, or active on Facebook)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My friend forced me to join Facebook too. It's terrible, I'm afraid of... using it, lol. :(

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    My friend forced me to join Facebook too. It's terrible, I'm afraid of... using it, lol. :(
    I love it. You can communicate with people online that you haven't seen in years. I'm searching for a friend from pre-school. You can lock up your profile so that nobody can see yours. That's what I've done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have my settings as private, but... still. I guess the fact that some of them I knew them IRL is the worst part. Cause I was never really close with those IRL and I don't really wanna talk to them online (plus I wanna forget high school existed overall).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate high school and primary school. I prefer university.

(well I did achieve things in HS/PS, but I didn't like them overall)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back