• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    I'll try to help out however I can *Salute* Also, I do have a FF in the works, hooray and all that jazz. And thanks guys, I think I'm gonna like it here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey you have typical bias too bonabdill!

Andddd, isn't RH the more active of the two? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I guarantee that your optimistic appraisal of this community's occupants will change for the worst. Just give it time, and they'll reveal their true colours to you.

Oh Jack, why do you have to destroy the hopes of a new member already? :(

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Everyone's terrible here.

Anyway, did I tell you of a cool story I had just then while playing black? So I was straggling down Route 13 with nought but a level 38 Hahakorimo by my side in a world full of terrible level 60's. I struggled up to a fisherman, and a battle ensued! I had the type advantage, but that often meant nothing when I had half the stats. It was sheer terror as I watched the amount of Pokemon he had; one I could probably survive. Two got dangerous and I was sure as hell going to lose to three. I watched...and six red and white Pokeballs showed up.

That's right, he was the Magikarp trainer. With level 60 Magikarp.

Straight after that, the epic battle ensued! I personally knew the new buffed Tackle could do a dangerous amount to 80 base defense at half the level. It was going to be tight. The battle began, and the Magikarp moved first (no duh). It used Tackle (obv) hitting me for a shocking 18 damage out of 117! My Leaf Blade then landed a KO, but I soon knew it was going to be hard; one crit and I'd be gone. It went on, and, horrifically, a crit was landed by the fourth Magikarp. Thanks to the lovely nature of the "random" of the damage, I had 33 HP left! The following Magikarps seemed to hit minimum, and I managed to survive on 1 HP! Epic, no? Well, yeah, it would've been, if it had actually done that.

Instead, he just used splash 4 times, flailed twice and I won lol. I actually had more HP at the end because of my leveling rofl.

Silmeria

Years
    Its nice to know some things never change. Even after so many years, fisherman trainers in Pokemon games remain the stupidest people in existence. xD

lvb

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019

Well, it doesn't matter if there's one or six. Magikarp are weak. B\

True.. but why there's still trainers (computer trainers) using them?? that's weird..

Magikarp: SPLASH!
    no effect
    Foe: SCRATCH!
    -12 hp Magikarp
    no effect
    -13 hp Magikarp
    no effect
    -3 hp Magikarp

Magikarp FAINTED!! (what the....)
    :paranoid:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I know in my Pearl I used the Fisherman with the six Magikarps in order to train my Espeon's speed EVs. When it leveled up after it was finished, the amount of speed it obtained was pretty high. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back