• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I might go watch the movie too, if it weren't for the fact that part/part movies are terrible and I really don't want to get all het up watching half and then half lol.

I mean, waiting a week for the second half of a Doctor Who double is cliffhangingly suspenseful. Waiting half a year is not.

Oh god it's always horrible waiting for the second half of a Doctor Who serial. Waiting longer than a week would probably kill me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm doing fine. My friend is trying to hook me up again with my other friend. As in a BF/GF thing. -sigh-

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Wow! Well I'm not seeming to happy with my BF because of the fact he isn't doing much of anything but its kinda funny because he was like "We might actually make a good couple" and I was like lawls.

Years
    Wow! Well I'm not seeming to happy with my BF because of the fact he isn't doing much of anything but its kinda funny because he was like "We might actually make a good couple" and I was like lawls.
    LOL Sounds silly :P.
    Anyone watching Harry Potter tonight :)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    I'm HOPING to get there with my friend. Of course his car isn't working so we may have to walk there, and let's just say it's not within spitting distance...blah.

Silmeria

Years
    Threaten to ditch him! That'll make him appreciate you more, methinks.
    ...or actually ditch him, and find someone who doesn't require any coaxing to pay more attention to you~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back