• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    That decision to split the movie in two completely baffles me.

Then again, so does the idea of naming an institute of higher education, "Hogwarts". It's like they had a class of first graders vote on the name.

EDIT: And if I was forced to see a HP movie, I would probably take a double dose of my allergy pills that put me to sleep.

Years
    That decision to split the movie in two completely baffles me.

Then again, so does the idea of naming an institute of higher education, "Hogwarts". It's like they had a class of first graders vote on the name.

EDIT: And if I was forced to see a HP movie, I would probably take a double dose of my allergy pills that put me to sleep.
    LOOOOL
    Why that :P
    they arent THAT bad hahaha.

Silmeria

Years
    I can only think of one movie series that is worse, off-hand: the Twilight movies.
    Like books like movies, I guess. You can't make something out of nothing. Etc etc.

Years
    I can only think of one movie series that is worse, off-hand: the Twilight movies.
    Like books like movies, I guess. You can't make something out of nothing. Etc etc.
    I CAN ONLY AGREE WITH YOU!
    Never in my life did I fall asleep watching a Movie.
    But Twilight changed that :P.
    I felt asleep in the cinema.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Twilight... now there's something I know absolutely NOTHING about (and I intend to keep it that way).

Except for Twilight Sentinel, a feature available on some General Motors vehicles that automatically turns on the headlights in low lighting conditions

Silmeria

Years
    I can't believe the standards of modern "popular" literature...just about anyone could get in and make it big these days.

I used to like Harry Potter...before the sixth book ruined it, then the seventh book carried that ruination to all-new extremities.

I honestly don't think that books should be made into movies. The only book-turned-movie I've ever really liked was Stardust. The Lord of the Rings movies were extremely poorly cast and quite boring, and they left out/edited the best parts.
    ...although I will give the Fellowship its due: it removed Tom Bombadil, for which I shall be eternally grateful.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't really read that much, and what I do read probably wouldn't make very good movies...

"How to file your IRS 1040 Federal Tax Return! Coming December 1st to a theater near you!"

"Where in the World are Quality Inns? Based on the 2010 Quality Inn Worldwide Directory of locations!"

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't read much either. The only books that I'm reading right now is the Warrior Cats. I'm trying to find another book that seems interesting to me. Its pretty hard to find a book that you would like.

Years
    I don't really read that much, and what I do read probably wouldn't make very good movies...

"How to file your IRS 1040 Federal Tax Return! Coming December 1st to a theater near you!"

"Where in the World are Quality Inns? Based on the 2010 Quality Inn Worldwide Directory of locations!"
    I completely agree with you.
    Some books arent just suitable for being filmed..

Twilight, should be a cartoon not a movie..

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Harry Potter is wonderful!
    Twilight is terrible...

But the preview I saw in the theater for the little red riding hood movie actually looks kind of good, but you can totally tell who directed it since the resemblance to the Twilight movie is just uncanny.

I've decided for the final Harry Potter movie, I'm going to dress up!!

Also, Elite Overlord LeSabre™, the reason they split it in two movies was because they wanted to get everything in it without it being 6 hours long like soooome movies out there.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh gosh. If Twilight was a cartoon then that would be even more weird. There are some anime shows that seems to be similar to the Twilight series. I forgot the name of one anime show that reminds me of Twilight.

Years
    Harry Potter is wonderful!
    Twilight is terrible...

But the preview I saw in the theater for the little red riding hood movie actually looks kind of good, but you can totally tell who directed it since the resemblance to the Twilight movie is just uncanny.

I've decided for the final Harry Potter movie, I'm going to dress up!!

You can be Harry and I'll be Voldemort and we can have an epic duel of destiny in the Theater lobby. :DD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Nick: Prepare to die by having your spell be rebound because your new wand doesn't like it when you use it against me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back