• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Ohhh, totally looking forward to seeing the new HP. Been a fan since book one, so . . . Anyway, not so obsessed I want to see it the night it comes out (no offense to anyone who did), but will definitely be seeing it next week. The previews look awesome.

Also hi. Been a while.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Also keen for Tron. I had a flyer for it shoved into my hands at a con a few weeks ago and it actually looked fairly watchable.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Gah! I feel like SUCH a jackass. :( I'm doing my Let's Play for Quartz, and I'm on the third part. I'm taking a screen shot for a random pokemon encounter and...I run into a LV 2 LEGENDARY of the Rom hack. It turns out I accidently downloaded a broken version I think.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    So how've you been Kura? Sorry I didn't ask earlier. ^^;;
    I've been alright thanks :3 You don't have to apologize- no worries!
    How's it going everybody

Can someone tell me is the internet not a good way of thinking of people, like say first impressions?

Yeah.. probably >_> Because.. text is all up to interpretation on most parts.. so usually one's first impressions are based on someone's expectation of someone else ._.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Maybe you should try putting first impressions aside and take some time to get to know people better. If they're still acting in an unfashionable manner for the 3rd, 4th, 5th times.. then I guess it's safe to assume a certain impression on them without repercussions..

Also bedtime for me. Goodnight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back