• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    oh man, are any of you that friend that has to give advice to your friends about dating? And sometimes you could not be the right person for them to get advice from.

Years
    I'm decent at giving dating advice, but I have a few years of experience :B

I just had one of the oddest naps ever, I think. @__@; Just woke up around 12:30 AM... I must've been exhausted as soon as I got home...

I'm sorry, what? D: That's a terrible nap. What time did you get home/fall asleep?!

Also - yall today is my second day my work system is down. I'm getting bored.

Years
    I'm sorry, what? D: That's a terrible nap. What time did you get home/fall asleep?!

uh I got home around 9 PM and I probably fell asleep shortly afterwards. I also blame the REALLY awkward sleeping position I was in

Spoiler:

yes, I was THAT tired.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I can never take naps anymore without waking up feeling like death, no matter how long I slept. :( They aren't worth it for me, lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back