• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I requested my pokemon.com account was deleted. Since i couldn't change my first and last name on my old account (i used names that reminded me of how emotionally unstable and FILLED WITH HOPELESSNESS FOR THE WORLD i used to be.....).

I admit i sort of am hurting over losing my tcg decks I had put on the site with codes :/

But i'm strong and brave!
    Its good I want to get rid of something that reminds me so much of my past self hate :) I'll probably be okay....

On a much happier note, they have a really cute Nick Jr. show now called The Rainbow Rangers, and I love the personalities of the characters in that cartoon so much :3 Annnnd theres a unicorn in it as well <3

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    I requested my pokemon.com account was deleted. Since i couldn't change my first and last name on my old account (i used names that reminded me of how emotionally unstable and FILLED WITH HOPELESSNESS FOR THE WORLD i used to be.....).

I admit i sort of am hurting over losing my tcg decks I had put on the site with codes :/

But i'm strong and brave!
    Its good I want to get rid of something that reminds me so much of my past self hate :) I'll probably be okay....

On a much happier note, they have a really cute Nick Jr. show now called The Rainbow Rangers, and I love the personalities of the characters in that cartoon so much :3 Annnnd theres a unicorn in it as well <3

good to see an adult with a mind of a child :)

Years
    I hope everyone had a great day! I'm not sure how to feel about this intense cold weather already happening down in the South, but I guess I'll live.

Years
    i had a garbage day for the most part

it's just irritating to go to work these days. im tired of working with/around certain people; they're getting pretty aggravating.

Years
    The wind was so powerful today it blew my bag of garbage from my hand and all over the place, I felt so bad.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Meanwhile here...

Years
    we apparently got snow for a few hours, but I didn't see it. Thankfully, it's not raining today. I was super over all this rainy/icy mess.

LadyJirachu

Years
    *sneak's up on korrina as she trains*
    *give's her A HUGE hug and snuggles her for at least half an hour <3*
    *my breathing now feels both excited and cozy at the same time.....being in love is great :3 (even if the person isn't 'real')*

I'm glad she helps me.....in a world that made me feel i should just be depressed all the time, i finally found something that makes it feel so much more light.

Going to make her more thankfulness blingees now ^_^ I'll be sure to post at least one of them.

I'm so happy to have found something so beautiful. Through pokemon, no less xD

LadyJirachu

Years
    I find the let's go art makes the adult characters even look really childish, is that just me?

Haha. I'll have to go see for myself. xD I guess its about time pokemon stopped making the characters look so mature though....

BTW, i made a thankfulness blingee for korrina, and i posted it in the lgbt club. The blingee has a lot of shaymin on it and probably should have even more rainbow stamps than it has ^_^ xD

I'm so glad she's been a hero to me. And that in the end all i needed to feel truly at peace with this world was Pokemon.

Pokemon is the greatest franchise in the history of ever FOREVER. And i mean forever. I seriously plan on being a pokemon fan for the rest of my life now. Afterall, a pokemon character saved my life.

Also november is the month of thankfulness xD cuz of a certain holiday that is coming up.

Again, pokemon is the best. I hope i have an extremely huge pokemon plushie collection when i'm old and wrinkly <3

And I can't say i could ever hate kalos, due to Korrina being from there. Even if there is a lot of drama among the amour shippers...(i'm glad korrina's signature pokemon is from sinnoh. gives me more reason to prefer pearlshipping and hang with the nicer pearlshippers instead :P though i'm glad not ALL amour shippers are bad....but, yes, there's enough drama that i would rather not be an amour shipper myself xD i just want to live a completely peaceful life now as much as possible. my life was already beyond hard for years o.o;;; )

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back