• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I say that we have a cute avatar competition, and I suggest this the same way that a lion says "let's have a biggest mane competition" in a room of komodo dragons.

Victory is guaranteed.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh boy. I remember that once i had an avatar that "wasnt cute" according to a friend and she went off on me saying it didnt fit me at all. Lol k

TY

who needs a cute avatar when you can have a avatar that reflects your complete desire

now i need to find a image of a burning supermarket

Years
    Years
  • Last edited:

TY

i need to change mine eventually but as always im in huge conflict with myself whether it should be something nice or a complete meme

Sirfetch’d

yeah this Klefki is adorable so i am fine with keeping it forever tbh

Years
  • Fickleness supremo here, so commitment to any one avatar usually burns out in five seconds flat - no matter how adorable, green-eyed and blonde they are... ah, the joys of lassies.

I remember a time when I didn't like anyone who wasn't blonde or green-eyed. Four is a tricky, tricky age. Nowadays, I don't like anyone who doesn't have a long neck. Progress, my dear Watson. Sometimes bigotry can prove delicate.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Fickleness supremo here, so commitment to any one avatar usually burns out in five seconds flat - no matter how adorable, green-eyed and blonde they are... ah, the joys of lassies.

I remember a time when I didn't like anyone who wasn't blonde or green-eyed. Four is a tricky, tricky age. Nowadays, I don't like anyone who doesn't have a long neck. Progress, my dear Watson. Sometimes bigotry can prove delicate.

are u saying ur into giraffes jw

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember when i would literally change my avatar every day i was so indecisive. I try to be less so nowadays though hahah

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    this avatar is how i've always wanted people to imagine i'm reading their posts and i see no reason to adjust it

don't fix what ain't broken

Years
  • this avatar is how i've always wanted people to imagine i'm reading their posts and i see no reason to adjust it

don't fix what ain't broken

tbh i completely forgot about your avatar because i'm on the new ui 99% of the time oof

it's a p iconic avatar tho

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just another reason why I don't use the new UI. I like to know who is posting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back