• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Welcome to the Daily Chit Chat!

Yes it is this wonderful thread again! Chat about anything an everything in this thread! Make sure to keep it active, interesting, and fun for everyone.​

rules

Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, here is New Users / Welcome.
Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.
Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.

Any questions? PM either Razor Leaf or Livewire. Have fun!​

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
yadayadayada here is the first post
How is everyone?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm totally not in Chemistry. Absolutely not. I'm a perfect student tbh.

Years
you're totally not what in chemistry

あなたは全くわからない化学のどの

Yes Harlequin, it's what you said in the last post translated in Japanese!

I am totally not what in chemistry...

Here's me putting Google Translate to work:

Olen itse vihaan tätä kaveri

That's my usertitle translated in Finnish!

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got an iPod Touch and now all my productivity in every class is shot.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
ffuu, chemistry sucks, with all those formulas. Maths ain't too good either.

But then I have my holidays right now. So I'm pretty happy I don't have to go through all that torture xD

Years
私は学校にいたとき、私は完全に数学で吸い込ま
(I totally sucked at maths when I was at school)

(Japanese translation)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I like chemistry and I love maths :)
I will get my result and books tomorrow and my school will start next week :( :(

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I dropped chem after 1st semester 1st year uni, and only did it to fill up credit points, haha. More into physics and programming, personally.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Each to their own. =p Never liked it though, but then again my bio teacher in high school was just 'ok'. And I've always been more interested in physics-based subjects as a kid too.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
First page woo!

When I was younger, I really liked maths and started to get a hang of Physics because they are heavily based in logical thinking and being able to mentally picture the situations you want to analyze. But I disliked Chemistry and Biology so horribly much I ended up quitting sciences.

I still enjoy Economics for pretty much the same reasons though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Good luck Live, let the peace of fixed body parts be with you :)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I haven't taken Biology. I despise Chemistry, though I actually thought I was a young budding chemist once upon a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back