• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
    I should really get my hands on some Dragon Quest for my DS. I hope it didn't change too much. I got a little iffy when the girl's brother/friend started getting his own line of games.​

Years
    Dragon Quest? Oh man, Dragon Quest...I loved the original game for Game Boy. That game was so amazing, it kept me amused for months. I wish I still had it...I also wish I had kept up with the story. It was similar to Pokémon, but it had a twist on the storyline, you know? I liked it. I liked it a lot.​

You mean Dragon Warrior Monsters? =D
    I loved that game when I was a kid, I re-bought it a few years back and it is in my draw right now. :3​

Maj. Cor

Years
    You mean Dragon Warrior Monsters? =D
    I loved that game when I was a kid, I re-bought it a few years back and it is in my draw right now. :3​

It was something like that. I don't quite remember the name, but I sooo remember the game. I loved it. Gahhh, I wish I could play it again. It was up there on my list, along with Pokémon and Zelda.​

Years
    It was hard to come by, but I got it for less than £8 if I remember. Perfect condition and everything. I was very happy.

I started playing it as soon as I got it, and it is everything that I remember. Funny how I remember the story perfectly.​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I should really get my hands on some Dragon Quest for my DS. I hope it didn't change too much. I got a little iffy when the girl's brother/friend started getting his own line of games.​

I played Dragon Warrior III on the GBC and Dragon Quest V on the DS. The series barely changed gameplay wise.

I've only played III, IV, V, and VIII, but the games always have some cool unique feature. Can't wait until Valentine's Day when Dragon Quest VI comes out.

Maj. Cor

Years
    It was hard to come by, but I got it for less than £8 if I remember. Perfect condition and everything. I was very happy.

I started playing it as soon as I got it, and it is everything that I remember. Funny how I remember the story perfectly.​

I wish I could get my hands on a copy. I looked up the details of the one I played, and I found out I played the second one. I guess the first one was SNES only? I don't know.

I also wish I could remember the story. I remember the monster guy that knocked the cork out kept asking me to get something to fill it. And eventually, after you did, things started coming back, and you had to go out and explore. I also remember making eggs, and sending monsters back to the farm (which I think gave rise to the phrase "just go home").​

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    You remind me of Game and Watch Gallery 3. I looked for it for ages, then found it, box, manuals, plastics, pamphlets, all the stuff in the box for $15. I had to get it in a heartbeat.
    Same. You cold never find Hey You Pikachu in full. I found in for $40 everything included. Bought it. Not too good. Stiill fun though. Thought it would be better, But i can prob get a good price if i ever sell it

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    In marlyand you can get your Learning License at age 15 but can't drive without a adult in the car.I get you lisence at 16 but can drive own your own at 9am but no later then dark.Then at age 17 you get you permant driver Learning License. and can drive like and adult with just basic drivng rules.When to additon to the age 16 to the 17 you must pay $250 dollars for driving classes.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I haven't gotten my permit yet and I'm almost 18. I don't want to drive and I hate taken test. I'm not a test taker at all.

Maj. Cor

Years
    I haven't gotten my permit yet and I'm almost 18. I don't want to drive and I hate taken test. I'm not a test taker at all.

I have my permit. I'm not saying driver's ed is amazing, because it sucked soooo hard for me. e_e I'm too scared to drive. My road test is in three months.​

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    My parents want me to go into Drivers ed but you need your permit but I wish it was the opposite. I wish Drivers ED would help you get your permit as in help you study for the test and then once you get the permit they'll take you on to the second course or something but yeah I'm afraid to drive on the road too. There are so many car accidents out there and car problems that it gets me worried.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I take my driver's test on next week, Monday. I turn 15 that day and I'm going to try and get my permit that same day too, I'm that excited to drive. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Meh I wish I was excited to drive. My parents are going to make me walk home or walk to school if I don't get my permit.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Thanks MC! :D

I already walk to school, but it's about a 10 minute walk. I would much rather drive to school though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back