• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ^ That's what I was thinking but then Pt will wait even longer since by the time I get enough money again I'll be getting BW

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    ^ That's what I was thinking but then Pt will wait even longer since by the time I get enough money again I'll be getting BW
    Well, don't get Pt at all then ^^

Seriously, GS: Dark Dawn is such a nice game. If it is to be bluntly compared to Pt, it wins anyway.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    o_o edit: Woah what happened? Kanade's gone now like poof!!! ._. Just disappeared overnight
    Elia has joined the ranks of the desaparecidos. If we dwell on the subject for any longer, chances are we'll be the next ones to be disappeared.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Elia has joined the ranks of the desaparecidos. If we dwell on the subject for any longer, chances are we'll be the next ones to be disappeared.

Wait.. you still get in trouble for wondering what happened to them? ._. lol it's not like I'm requesting to know lol.. nor trying to get her back.. so I don't see how I'm getting in trouble..
    I have always wanted a Game and Watch, I guess Game and Watch Gallery 3 is as close as I'll get.

I've seen many members get banned, even if they are the nicest people there, or members getting banned right after they come back from a ban. Saddening, it really is.

I don't want to be missing. ._.

Yeah I've seen it too @_@ Oh well..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Ha. I had G&W 1, but something was messed up with the interrupt save. :( I never fixed it. I might get them on my DS AceKard, plus I want Game and Watch Collection. Better register Picross 3D and Super Mario All Stars on Club Nintendo.

It's so saddening. *sob* I wonder, sometimes, what it's like to be banned. \_o.O_/

Ask Jack.. he's been temp banned lol..

BTW I replied to your blog again~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Wait.. you still get in trouble for wondering what happened to them? ._. lol it's not like I'm requesting to know lol.. nor trying to get her back.. so I don't see how I'm getting in trouble..
    Merely wondering about what happened to a disappeared person can make you liable to become disappeared yourself.

It's so saddening. *sob* I wonder, sometimes, what it's like to be banned. \_o.O_/
    It's not that bad once you get used to it.

Years

I guess so, it struck me as odd while I perused the rules the other day, although it does make sense.

Years

No, you don't get in trouble for wondering. You only get scolded if you ask directly. XD;
    However, if someone was banned, chances are ~something~ happened. And, when they come back, you could ask them yourself. :P
    However, most bans are usually from infractions. I mean, you know, they don't expire after a while, and et cetera. Often it's just accumulation from misbehaving.

Merely wondering about what happened to a disappeared person can make you liable to become disappeared yourself.

It's not that bad once you get used to it.
    Lol no.
    I guess so, it struck me as odd while I perused the rules the other day, although it does make sense.
    Well, it's just a matter of it's private. We're respecting the banned member's privacy, and well, it's not like it's that big of a deal unless it's permanent.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @_@ Yeah I guess.. lol though I guess it'd be annoying if you had members asking about someone and asking to bring them back.
    No, you don't get in trouble for wondering. You only get scolded if you ask directly. XD;
    However, if someone was banned, chances are ~something~ happened. And, when they come back, you could ask them yourself. :P
    However, most bans are usually from infractions. I mean, you know, they don't expire after a while, and et cetera. Often it's just accumulation from misbehaving.

Lol no.

Well, it's just a matter of it's private. We're respecting the banned member's privacy, and well, it's not like it's that big of a deal unless it's permanent.
    Yeah basically I figured this..
    Holy crap I must have missed something.

Kanade banned? PFFT

Anyway I'll probably not buy GS: DD because I read the storyline and plot and it doesn't feel like my kind of game.
    I kinda saw it coming.. but at the same time I didn't expect it to happen so close to Christmas..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back