• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Dark Dawn looks interesting, but I only played half of the first one, and I found it a bit boring. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I want team Fortress 2, but I don't have any money T_T, and I don't want to beg for someone to gift it to me. Please?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If there's a discussion of what game you want to own so bad...I'd say mine's Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection and of course English B/W. No-one's going to make me quit liking Final Fantasy and Pokémon...NO ONE! Ehem..

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I want pokemon black or white badly,but no nintendo has to give it to every country this year but the usa and make us wait intill March of 2011.

Even thou i still need to save up the 40 dollars for one of them.

So new disscussion.
    Who here thinks they will put out a 3rd 5th generation game.I think so because they did it with gen 3 and 4.
    pokemon emerald and pokemon platinum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yellow was also counted as a third game, along with Crystal.

But yeah I'm pretty sure B/W will get a third game :3 Otherwise the third game thread will go to waste! ;;

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Oh true i forgot about yellow being a addition to red and blue and same with crystal.
    Wounder what they will name the 5th generation 3rd game?

Maybe pokemon purple lol

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    If there's a discussion of what game you want to own so bad...I'd say mine's Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection and of course English B/W. No-one's going to make me quit liking Final Fantasy and Pokémon...NO ONE! Ehem..
    Yeah, I'm eager for these games as well...and console games aside, I'm waiting for Dragon Age 2 ;o

@Forever: Pokémon Grey? : )

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh true i forgot about yellow being a addition to red and blue and same with crystal.
    Wounder what they will name the 5th generation 3rd game?

Maybe pokemon purple lol

They could go the obvious route of Grey.

Then there's Opal, which people speculated for D/P's, but would suit B/W imo. And finally, Crimson.

Judging by Kyurem's colours, I'm thinking Grey.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Pokémon Grey will signal a rock bottom - it's the dullest name ever. :| What they should do is call it something completely whacky that no-one could expect... Like 'Pokémon Awesome' and a sequel 'Pokémon Even More Awesome'.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Pokemon Gray... XD It sounds like an obvious title for the game, but who knows? Maybe they'll trick us and name it something different.

But yeah Kyurem fits Pokemon Gray, and is most likely the third mascot of the trilogy.

Years
    When Nintendo filed the patents for B/W back in 2009, there was also a patent filed for Pokemon Grey, Scarlet, and Crimson. My bet is Grey in the third game, then Scarlet/Crimson next, or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back