• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    What about Seed Bby and Erufuun? They're kinda cute.

Seed Bby is who? I LOVE ERUFUUN *0*

Bellossom is also cute :3

Mainly grass types? :(

Yes, Grass-types are the cutest and some water types

What about Mudkipz, everyone?

WHAT ABOUT MUDKIP?

Sometimes I keep my Mudkip until level42

I haven't had anything to eat since 4:00 my time. I think I should, though, but idk what to get.

Can you pick me up something too?

Swampert is more adorable :333

I never liked it in RSE with the game art but then I saw it in the anime and I love it now :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    They represent Bald Eagles. And those things are badass, so yeah I will agree. Kirikizan though is complete awesomeness(although his move set sucks imo).

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    Kirikizan is a Power Ranger Pokemon. I loved that idea, if only it looked better ;_;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Seed Bby is who? I LOVE ERUFUUN *0*

Please leave PC now if you don't know what Seed bby is. She's only the greatest thing since sliced bread. omg.

Spoiler:

GOSH.

/is never posting in here again probably

Years
    o___0 Oh god now you've done it.

/cowers before Syd's raw power.

I happen to love Seedbby and/or Doredia. Probably one of the cutest Gen V pokes there is.

Years

Please leave PC now if you don't know what Seed bby is. She's only the greatest thing since sliced bread. omg.

Spoiler:

GOSH.

/is never posting in here again probably

To be honest, Syd, I didn't know which one Seed bby was. But that's because I'm not paying attention to B/W until the games get released. That way I'm not moaning about how much the names suck and whatnot.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    I didn't know that was what you called her ;_;
    Churine is cute :3 I think they did good in GenV making Churine>Doredia and Monmen>Erefuun, they're my favorite Grass-types of GenV aside from Tsutarja

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Since I am not to fond of Snivy I would probably ditch it for the two aforemented Grass types. Or Nattorei albeit he is 4x weak to Fire. But I like it's moveset over other Grass types.

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    My Grass type in BW would probably be either Yanakki, Doredia or Erefuun. I think Erefuun would be best since it could use Flying attacks

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I see your derp fish and raise you a pile of garbage.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Anyone wanna hug it?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No Erik, I am not touching that thing. And for the record, my Doredia took out three of the Champion's Pokemon, one of which was Urgamoth. So yeah, don't mess around with Seed Mommy. That Butterfly Dance is a life saver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back