• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't have any muscles whatsoever left.
    I used to love martial arts and soccer and beach volley ball. I guess I still do, I just suck when attempting to play ^^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Though we didn't have a special sports program for basketball or related, only soccer and hockey. I suppose they pride themselves on sports? XD After all, we were bused to a few places for specific uses (soccer arena, swimming pool etc). That and also I too the daily phys. ed course (as the other option was the half day one.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Why are you posting if you're hungover? :( go take a nap, or do something that doesn't involve doing anything. :cheeky:

Years
    Because I needed to wake up! XD
    I work up at 8am, stayed in bed till 30 minutes ago (noon) and now had a shower and I am all good!
    No longer hungover! 8D​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I used to take mine at night when I was pretty sure nobody else in my dorm would be taking them at the same time. But now that I'm home, I either take them earlier in the evening or mid-morning because the lighting in the bathroom is atrocious and I do not like trying to clean myself in the dark.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    I hate bathing overall. I dunno why, I just do. I also can't see why people have to shower every single day. Unless they're involved in some sport where they end up getting really dirty (like pure rugby or American football, for example) it's as if they're germaphobes or something.

At the same time, though, maybe they get ill easily. Despite the fact I shower two times a week and despite the fact I'm overweight, I rarely get sick.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    @Captain Hobo: Uhhh....
    @Sewaddle: Yeah. I see. But some people just like to (Wakes em up, ect) I have to b.c My hair gets oily fast (like a day or 2 no shower)

I take showers mostly every morning, cept on weekend b.c Im lazy then. I will try.

Snow storm got us out of school for 2days, so im on 4day weekend :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Shower in the morning = Wake up call. I'd be a zombie if I didn't shower before heading to school or work in the morning. Not to mention kinda gross. :x

Same! I only shower in the mornings because its the only surefire way I'll stay awake for the rest of the day. I feel really gross if I don't shower at the beginning of my day, anyway.

I shower every single day because I feel so gross and dirty if I don't. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back