• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, rub it in, Erica! :(
    One of my mates got his today! AND HE ORDERED IT THE SAME TIME AS ME AND LIVES IN THE SAME AREA! HOW MEAN!​
    That suuuucks. :( At least it's not Friday. Ordering something that is supposed to come on a Friday and doesn't is the worst.

At least in Canada it is because we don't have Saturday post.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm going to get my copy Sunday afternoon...not sure where yet. I was going to get it off Amazon since they have a $10 credit, but I'd have to wait until like Wednesday to get it. :/

Years
    I'm going to get my copy Sunday afternoon...not sure where yet. I was going to get it off Amazon since they have a $10 credit, but I'd have to wait until like Wednesday to get it. :/

I have to wait until Monday, I'll be at work and stuff on Sunday, and by the time I get off, Gamestop will be closed. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Never preordered it (since I didn't have the money then... XD;;) but I'm gonna get it this Sunday. I know either the Walmart or the EB will definitely carry it; I had no problems getting Diamond on its release date without preordering.

Still debating whether I'm getting Black or White, though. I'm definitely not gonna decide until I'm at the story ready to make my purchase. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'll probably wait until April so I can enjoy it when I get my holidays (and still get the Vicitini event XD).

Right now I'm too busy with Super Meat Boy and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I pre-ordered mine online, and plan to pick it up in store on Sunday. Stupid tight schedule, I hope Best Buy has it ready for me before my big move Sunday night. >_>

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm actually thinking about going to TRU since they have buy one, get the other 50% off. I've got a little bit of a gift card balance to there, so I might just pick up both while I'm at it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I might pick up a copy of Black & White this weekend, but it really depends; I am excited for it and somewhere I'm not so I have to make the decision of actually wanting to get. Cause to be quite honest there's other games I want more than Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I preordered Pokémon White last week, and I'm going to pick it up on it's release date on Sunday when I'll have to pay another $10 on it because I have already made a down payment of $25 that I had on a GameStop gift card. I've already payed for most it because of some money I've been saving, and I have the rest of the money in cash, so I'll be able to get it on the release date.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    omg Audy, your plans sound amazing ;;

I don't know how much I'll actually be playing BW once I buy it, since I've got a lot of homework to do. Buuuut I'm still getting it this Sunday 'cause I've been looking forward to it for a while. :>

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am going to get White in like 2 months.

I am trying to get my Black Ops map pack downloaded right now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I want BW. Sadly, my cousin pawned my DSi for some weed =/.

Otherwise, I'd so have it right noww.

Multigen

The Splicer
    Years
    I preordered Black from gamestop in November, because i have no life.:bandit:

Although, unlike some people I know, I haven't been having dreams about the daqy I get it and crossing off days on the calender and that stuff. I think I actually forgot about it for a few days a while ago.:shocked:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I preorderd Pokemon White from GAME, which is like the UK version of Gamestop. I got it today and I have been enjoying it a lot more than any of the Gen IV games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back