• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I think Star Wars is a pretty cool saga. I like the classic ones than the modern ones, though (Star Wars 4-6)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think I tried watching an older one since you can just tell when a movie was a made a while ago. I can however, watch the Family Guy spoof of star wars :) I think it's hilarious, and that's the main reason I thought I'd give watching the saga a try.

"I'm Han Solo, captain of the Millenium Falcon, and the only actor whose career isn't destroyed by this movie :D"

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't really like Star Wars. I mean, its good and all but its just not my type. I'd rather watch Harry Potter than Star Wars...oh wait I already did. xD

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I think both Star Wars and Harry Potter are great movies, though the Star Wars movies were better than the Harry Potter movies. However, I think the HP books were better than the Star Wars books.

EDIT: Has anyone ever seen SpaceBalls? It's one of my favorite movies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I haven't really ever been a Star Wars fan, tbh. I went to watch a movie when I was younger, but fell asleep. It was all so boring. However, I think that if I was to try it now, I would find it more enjoyable. I've always liked the games and stuff like that, so I don't see why I wouldn't like the movies.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I could never get into Star Wars. :x I watched Revenge of the Sith with my family and fell asleep about fifteen minutes in. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan in any case.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    lol! My favorite part of spaceballs is Yogurt's "Merchandising", what is your favorite part?
    i haven't seen that movie in forever, i need to watch it again but i remember the first time i saw i was laughing the entire time. back then movie parodies were actually good, like Airplane!, but now the parodies are just stupid

Gilgαmesh

I could never get into Star Wars. :x I watched Revenge of the Sith with my family and fell asleep about fifteen minutes in. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan in any case.

I find star wars to be pretty amazing. Even though I haven't even watched the movies as of yet(because I'm not that much of a movie person, really), I've grown to the series as a whole because of the light sabers and such :D;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

The only reason I think I even got into star wars was becuase of the games and the toy sabers and whatnot. xD;

By the way, AshPikastar, is the IRC chat alive right now? /too lazy to open up IRC client.

I haven't checked yet. I'm on my school laptop and I don't have it downloaded for me to use it. I'll check once I get on my home computer.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Hmmm I haven't been on the IRC for the past few days but I've been getting on it every day last week.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    And this is why people think you're an aberration. How anybody can fall asleep during Revenge of the Sith is utterly beyond me.

Years
    I would imagine that cacophony of explosions and bleeping noises of colorful plasma sabers would keep one awake the majority of the time.

now, from an acting perspective... yeah...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back