• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I actually prefer the TV to be off a lot of time when I'm doing other stuff. I used to like the background noise, but now it just kind of distracts. I prefer silence, or listening to some music on my computer(ipod when I get one...) soo yeah.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i know its wasting energy but i don't want to miss something hilarious or fail. sometimes i'll catch myself having the tv on for no reason and i'll turn it off and use last.fm radio for background noise or something.

since so many shows are on the internet, i wonder if broadcast companies take online viewership into consideration when they decide whether or not to cancel shows?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    TV is so 2005 now. All I see in every channel is either news about a dumb celebrity, or pointless Politics news. It isn't worth watching anymore these days.

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    The only thing I ever use my television for is to watch movies and play Wii.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I watch a lot of Bones, like, whenever it is on. XD My family also loves watching Law and Order and L&O: Criminal Intent. Other than that, I don't watch a lot of TV on my own, mainly because my parents take control of it. In fact, when they leave the TV to my brother and I, we typically will turn it off and play video games instead. XD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    My mom and I use to watch Bones but we haven't watched it for a while. I haven't play my Wii for a while now. I need to play it.

WriteThemWrong

Years
    bones is a good show. i remember when it first premiered, i was like "hey thats the guy from Angel!!" (another great tv show that i miss)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    ^ I saw bones before angel, but whenever angel is on I try to watch sometimes :O

we have a diff tv for the wii/games. well we had 2. but the tv tv broke, so wii/game tv #2 became reg tv and yeah.

Theres not allot on that I like, but some shows i use the tv for
    Bones (need to catch up, been missing allot, and havent watched all previous seasons) ***SECOND BEST***
    Pysch (watched every ep, more then once xD -turns it on-) ***FAVORITE: BEST SHOW EVER***
    NCIS (really? we all should :P. need to watch more) ***UHH BEST BEST? XD***
    CSI, law & order are mostly my moms, but I might watch
    Fringe (need to watch again xD)
    and ummm i guess the history chanell 'american pickers, storage wars, pawn stars'? is what my mom n bro watch most.
    /ended for now, but might watch: unatural history, tower prep, house of anubis./

Lots to watch, sorta of. :P -returns to the shot b.c its on n im lazy-

Last edited:

WriteThemWrong

Years
    my roommate last year constantly watched the history channel, mostly pawn stars and american pickers. they were interesting, i was surprised by how much the people in those shows knew.

i never really like fringe. i watched the first episode and wasn't impressed. also, i was like "thats the guy from dawson creek!!" (another show i didn't really like).

Junes

showers of sunlight's divine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I watch House, Bones, and the Discovery Channel.

Other than that, not much.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I keep up with tv when I can due to my night classes :P but I watch a lot of nbc/fx series like: the office, it's always sunny, community, the league, archer, and I also love modern family, cougar town, desperate housewives and the kardashians (judge if you will).

I adore the history channel. except now all they play is stuff like ax pickers (or whatever it's called), larry the cable guy? D: and modern marvels which I don't find interesting. I like their specials that actually deal with yknow, history.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I could deal with losing every channel except mtv, discovery, abc and foodnetwork. I watch too many shows on those channels to be okay losing them, lol.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    What plays on national geographic? There's so many educational channels these days, they should all merge and play 24/7 so those of us who stay up all night don't have to deal with paid programming. :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Lots of things are played in National Geographic. And NG is like reading a boring book...except with more pictures--well in this case, videos. xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I always watch bones too. Bones, City Homicide, Hawaii Five-O, NCIS (not LA), How I met Your Mother, Survior and Biggest Loser are the shows I watch most. I dont have Pay TV so I watch any geographical show whenever it is on :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back