• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I play many different MMORPG's,so they never get boing.Today I got rich by selling a rare item for 300K gold above value!>.>;;

But anyway,any better topics?

Years
    The scaries thing I ever did, was go on the Hellivator or the time I tried to watch home alone. O.O
    Trust me, you NEVER want to go on the Hellivator. It spins around, goes down, goes back up spinning, and gets faster, and faster, and then it goes so quickly down, it feels like you're falling! >.<
    And you even get splashed by the Hellivator because once the ride is over, the sprinklers under it activate and get you right in the face!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Um, when I was on the Disney Cruise, there was these big, round windows. I was int he Buena Vista Movie Theatre really late, and when it was over, I was walking to my stateroom, and I passed one of those windows. They were so scary to walk by, in the long corridor, alone. You could see the ocean out of those ginormous windows. So, I waited for an old white couple to come by, and I walked with them. I felt much better. I'm sure there were other things that were scarier.

Years
    Ok, I don't think anyone knows, but I'm afraid of heights! >o<;
    Ok, our school choir was going onto the ferries, right? Everything seemed fine, until I saw that we had to cross a bridge under this deep, dog shark infested, water. It was so scary! I just walked with my eyes closed and almost fell off! That had to be one of my most scariest encounters!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah, I'm kinda afraid of heights, too. Depends on the sitch. OMG, I went on the SUperman at SiX Flags. I hate that feeling, being so high, and then dropping. I had to do it though, to get over my fear, and so I would feel accomplished.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Yeah, I dislike heights! I had to ride an old wooden roller coaster. It wasn't scary but it seemed dangerous. We were about to ride the Steel Venom, the scariest ride that goes upside down and in a spiral, but I was too scared. =3

Day

Sunlight
    Years
    LOL, I'm not that scared of heights, but when it's too high, and it looks like falling will lead to injury or death, I get nervous. I also hate being in a tight space, or a space that I don't feel comfortable in, and I can't get out of. Like, at Six Flags again, I was on this ride called Krypton, and those black bars that were acting as seat belts were around me. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go on, and they were stalling to start it up, so I started having second thoughts, and I tried to get out, but I couldn't, so I got scared. And my brother was screaming, having a panic attack, and I was too. That was my minor chlostrophia, however it's spelled. I ended up just riding it, because they wouldn't let us off. That was scary.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm uhh...>>; Yeah, I'm scared of hieghts XD If I can I'll avoid it at all cost, if I can't then I'll do it. But be freaked out during it...course' no one notices I freak out XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Heights aren't that bad. 'Course, I've really never been that high, but...
    You know those guys that do the diving off those really high boards in the Olympics? How in the fuzz-fuzz do they hold that position that long? OO; I can't stay still for a second. XD.

I don't like dark places. >> You don't know what's going to come out and get you. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Interesting...
    OMG I JUST GOT A TV!!! OH YEAH!
    It doesn't have any channels, but I have a GmeCube XD. And VCR. My parents had to get it because my GC was wrecking our family TV XD.
    I so totally pwn them. XD.

Lucid

I hate heights! >< but I dislike flying more, being cramed into a metal tube, and flying through the air at unsafe speeds just dosent apeal to me XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    I hate heights! >< but I dislike flying more, being cramed into a metal tube, and flying through the air at unsafe speeds just dosent apeal to me XD
    I don't mind heights (being a full-fledged rollercoaster lover) and I've never flown before. I don't have wings ._.,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back