• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    i have family comp witch im using now but it can get anoyying when my bro wants to know what im laughing at when some one posts something here
    I'll try to chase him out of the room whenever he wants to see what I am doing. He also thinks that PC is a useless place to visit.
    As for the phone, I usually use my handphone for private discussion, but there's a problem: The receiving in my location isn't good, and I sometimes get cut-off in the middle of a chat.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Phoenix Boy said:
    Yeah but the phone is more private

Not for me.
    I have two phones on the same line. :P

Sometimes when I'm on the phone, she'd quietly sneak onto the other phone and listen....yeah, she's slick. XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have some privacy when it comes to the phone, I have a cell phone, so wehn I need to call someone for some reason, I will just call the on my cell, just so no one will come in and listen to what we are saying. That's pretty much it, or sometimes when my friends call me on the phone, I will just make it quick, so there is no real discussion that my little brother can listen in on.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    We have two phone lines. One is my grandmother's since it's her house and te other one is for my parents. My mom wanted a different line than my grandmother when we moved in. The upstairs line (my grandmother's) has 3, no 4 phones on it... she has one in her room, one in the kitchen, one in the living room and there's one in the garage that's old and doesn't work well. The downstairs line has one in my mom's room and one in the family/computer room. Then both me and my mom have cell phones... but I only use mine to call for a ride home. I do have my own phone too... I got it Christmas of 2002 I think... maybe 2001. But it was never hooked up for me. My dad's excuse was that my room was always a mess... well he's wrong! We redid my room over the summer between 7th and 8th grade I think. My room was empty then! But now I don't ever even use the phone anyway...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Phoenix Boy said:
    You thoink you have it bad i have 3 phones and my bro is always cutting in going to BOO to my freinds

What I do is grab all three phones at once so they can't get it. :P
    I always wanted to make donkey noises through phone but I never got a chance. XD

snowangel3181988 said:
    We redid my room over the summer between 7th and 8th grade I think. My room was empty then! But now I don't ever even use the phone anyway...

Me too. The I haven't used it in months because I'm always online in PC. :P
    Me room was always empty. It's basically, a bed, 3 drawers, a closet and a TV.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey Everyone! I'm so Happy My Mother is coming home today with my father :)..I feel like crying, But whatever. What's the Topic?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have a cell phone, I've had it for about two months now, those things are really very useful. Wether it's talking to your friends to see if anything's going on in the weekend, or just calling your mom to tell her you need a ride, those little things can sometimes be a lifesaver.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have two Cell Phones, Ones a Cingular for regular calls, and the other one is a Nextel :). Thanks Sparks67 :) I havent seen my mother in like 2 weeks and I havent seen my father in 4 months... Hopefully none of them are tanner then me :(

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah I have a cell phone. It was originally my mom's phone but it was in my possesion most of the time. Then a few months ago she went and got herself a new one so the otehr one is mine now. But I don't really use it for anything. I only use it to call for a ride home from somewhere or if one of my friends needs to use it to call someone. I don't really talk on the phone much at all...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I usually make my calls during lunch or during class when the teacher doesnt care (aka Personal Finance and Seminar :)) the Nextel is different though, I can use that whenever :),.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back