• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Arcanine said:
    *Yarn*
    1: So? We ban members that rejoins. And looking at the banned list you were banned 4 times after having your Quast2 account banned.

2: Well I must have a brain then, because I'm not a Mod I'm an Admin on PC. And I'm going to ban you again. ^_^
    In other words banned members stay banned.

3: Then you will just be banned again Mr. Capitalization Smarty Pants. You were banned for flaming people and spamming so yes you will be banned again.

1) Yarn? Any point behind that? You posted something pointless...looks like we better ban you.

2) Banning Quast in the first place was in transgression of your own rules. It says that one cannot disrespect another member or members. To flame is to throw personal insults at a specific target, be it a forum itself or a person.

For all you know, "Some of you" could be the name of my pet dog. Thus, as far as you know, I never flamed anyone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    You are showing disrespect to the mods, you know. -_- We all know who you are.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not trying to trick you into thinking I'm not Quast.

How have I disrespected a moderator? I merely said their post was pointless...something I've been accused of by they themselves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Gross Inadequacy said:
    1) Yarn? Any point behind that? You posted something pointless...looks like we better ban you.

Wow.. look at the lack of brain.. you can post something pointless in a message.. and still make a point.. but I'll stay out of this argument, as I don't know every last detail.. I just wanted to point that out...

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Then that could be considered flaming. And ha ha, I know you better than you think.

In that case, they have flamed me as well.

How do you know me? No one here knows Quast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Keyblade Master said:
    Wow.. look at the lack of brain.. you can post something pointless in a message.. and still make a point.. but I'll stay out of this argument, as I don't know every last detail.. I just wanted to point that out...

I want to say that, for saying relatively the same thing, I was banned.

Not fair.

Sorry about the double post.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, you don't even understand what flaming is. These posts are just mocking us. -_-; Well attempting to mock us. And I know the symptoms of Quastitis, not Quast himself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    No, you don't even understand what flaming is. These posts are just mocking us. -_-; Well attempting to mock us. And I know the symptoms of Quastitis, not Quast himself.

Well, I'm the only person who can really say whether I was mocking you. I can tell you I wasn't. Everything I've done has followed the rules I saw when I registered.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey guys!
    I've been playing Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury!
    It is so cool!
    And now I've learnt I've got to hit Babidi before I can kick Buu's twisted flabby butt!

Kylie-chan

Years
    No, you're not, actually. But I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you because I don't want to get myself banned again. Jorge or Andy or someone else will take care of you I guess.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Vaporeon said:
    Hey hey hey! Stop this insanity! XD Please quit your flaming. You were, in a way, mocking Arcanine and his and every other mod's reasons for banning a member. Now please just let it go before you yourself are banned. =\

~Kelsey

Not really. I was just pointing out how they break their own rules, in a creative way.

It would not make sense if they banned me and did not ban Keyblade Master.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Right. Well I'd just like to point out one thing. Calling someone a hypocrite is an insult - and I know Andy hates it, and so do the rest of us I guess. Telling them they break their own rules is calling them a hypocrite, ne?

EDIT - you little sneak. He deleted his post. -_- Thus causing me to apparently double-post.

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
    Ky-Ky, you double posted. XD *pats*

Well, I hadn't seen Keyblade Master's post. I have to say that was quite rude of him, there was no need for him to have said that.

But you don't have to go and flame the staff like that. We have reasons for banning members, none of which you need to question. =\ I've reported you to someone who can really take care of this. Please, just stop now, I think you've made your point already. --;;

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2005
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    you little sneak.

That was a bit of a derogatory comment....

I just want to say it's been mildly fun exchanging comments with you guys. Some of you even made me chuckle a few times. :laugh:

EDIT: Alright...I'll stop if they agree to not ban me again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back