• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    No, CrazyMeowth hacked into Andy's account and deleted the DCC thread. >_< physically...

I, Crazy Meowth, was on AIM last night and alakapcc A.K.A Sean contacted me telling me he was furious at PC for being jerks to him (no offense, that's what he said). He told me he was so stressed and angry he was cutting himself and inflicting pain on his own body. I told him I'd help him because he but some of BjGamecreations' games on his site and was very nice to both of us. This morning I figured out how to screw up PC. I got Andy/Arcanine's Zip Code in the post about Georgia Zip Codes. I then used it to change his Hotmail pword. Once I was into his Hotmail account i could get an e-mail from PC that enables me to change his password. I then logged in as him and deleted all the Sticky threads. I may have also edited some of your post-counts by accident but i don't think I did.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    i gotta go at 3est...gotta have my comp off for a day so the virus is wiped from my comp.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    No i have to make a beta copy of it on my comp first before i could have sent it out...so i'm gonna have to have it off the beta version will die without power...but the copys wont.
    most people think i know squat about comps becuse i dont look like someone thats into comps.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I'm missing 200? I have no idea, since I can't even remember the last time I looked at my postcount. On that note, I only just noticed where it is in the postbit. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow, I can't believe it was deleted. Im going to have to PM Vroad....

I am really obseesed with post count for no rational reason @_@

Cherrim

Years
    But I don't care about them. o_o Just before we switched databases, I lost about 2000 posts for no apparent reason. (Which is why if the old PC were still there, I would only have about 400 posts. XD)

I think all these people getting their postcounts back just goes to show how everyone cares more about a number than for their actual posts. =\ I can understand Sayuri no Hoshi's complaints about losing her posts since hers are always so long... but for most other people - a majority of the posts in the DCC were one-liners. They probably took you a grand total of 30 seconds to type and it's not that bad if you lose them; what's the big deal? ._.;;

Jess

Banned
    Years
    If PC 1.0 was still around and you added up the psot counts on all of my accounts it would be like 10,000 +.. (Including the Posts I deleted in Jan 2003)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Big deal... unless I can trade 1 dollar for every post count I have, blah... Really the staff members are already too busy sorting out every mess within PC at this moment. Must we bother them further more with "Please increase this meaningless number?" =/

Please PC... behave yourself. If you must get post count, at least ask for it later.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well I don`t really care about posts.. Im just glad my RPG or Quiz weren`t deleted..lol

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... yeah I lost 3000 but it's not like 3000 bucks or anything...

But then again, this incident indirectly does a test for the hypocrites... It's absolute fun to see those who says "post count means nothing to me" rush up spamming PM to the admins to get their post counts back.

However, I'm very glad that the unhappy incident at hand has come to a temporate end... hopefully through time we can bring everything back into order.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    But I don't care about them. o_o Just before we switched databases, I lost about 2000 posts for no apparent reason. (Which is why if the old PC were still there, I would only have about 400 posts. XD)

I think all these people getting their postcounts back just goes to show how everyone cares more about a number than for their actual posts. =\ I can understand Sayuri no Hoshi's complaints about losing her posts since hers are always so long... but for most other people - a majority of the posts in the DCC were one-liners. They probably took you a grand total of 30 seconds to type and it's not that bad if you lose them; what's the big deal? ._.;;

Fine, then I'll just ask him to give me 0 post count, so then people won't assume I have an obsession for post count. >_>' Look, I also put effort into posting the best I could in DCC as well, so I also worked hard to do that many posts without the majority of them being one liners. I guess I just felt as if all that effort was taken away as well. I may not be as good at posting like Sayuri is, but I do my best. ?? I'm not in a great mood at the moment, later. Great, now I'm angry at myself because of asking. >.>

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I don't know what's your original post count... I don't pay attention to them. I'm sorry that I can't be of a help to you...

But once again... save your post count problems later. Let the staff members work out the other problems in PC first such as restoring threads and so on. Perhaps just wait until there's further notice that the staffs are going to accept "post count correction requests", then PM them the info and so on. For now, just be patient and wait.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    -_- now i feel bad for PMing Vroad...Thanks alot everyone!

Ya, I'm the person who alwasy writes the one liners, but everyone ignores me....I wonder if thats conected? Perhaps it is, but I shouldn't think it would matter...

Maybe I just dont' have anything worth replying too...That could be it, and hey look! I wrote more than one line and it STILL TOOK less than 30 sec ^^

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Posts Counts are EVIL.. I think PC should never had made them..
    lol.. Anyways I don`t care about my posts..Before I had 268.. Big Deal..It`s not that much..Im just gla my threads are still there..lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I always get jealous when I see people in the thousands...it seems like I can't post fast enough to keep up with PC members.............

Cherrim

Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Fine, then I'll just ask him to give me 0 post count, so then people won't assume I have an obsession for post count. >_>' Look, I also put effort into posting the best I could in DCC as well, so I also worked hard to do that many posts without the majority of them being one liners. I guess I just felt as if all that effort was taken away as well. I may not be as good at posting like Sayuri is, but I do my best. ?? I'm not in a great mood at the moment, later. Great, now I'm angry at myself because of asking. >.>
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way - your posts are some of the greatest. When I said that, I didn't even have you in mind. I'm speaking a little more generally, since someone loses a post and goes "omg wtf!" There's nothing wrong with asking for your postcount to be restored, don't get me wrong. But is it really necessary? x.o; As frosty said, it kinda adds to the to-do list since so many people will be asking the administrators for help.

<_< I think I'm probably being hypocritical or something right now (as I can't even remember what I said in my last post), so I'll just shut up. X3;

._. Should I put the MOTM results up now or did anyone else want to PM me their votes (as I know a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back