• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    I once had no choice, and I did the dishes because no one else would (mah mum is the only one who does it, and she wasn't there for 3 days... so dishes stacked up.. HIGH UP^)... I wore gloves though :P Protected me from eewwy germs ;-?

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    I always volunteer to do chores. Theres just 2 things I don't go near. Dishes, 'cause it has other people germs all over it... The other thing is teh bathroom. Self explanatory..

I have to do dishes every night and I have no problem with it. I mean, they live in the house anyway, you're gonna get their germs one way or another.

Does that mean you don't take out the trash? That has lots of germs too, IMO. x_x;;
    So if you "volunteer" to do chores do you get paid? oO;;

I agree with the bathroom though. *shiver*
    Our bathrooms are teh scary x_x;;

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Na, I take out the trash, I have no problem with that. It's covered with a plastic bag, no actual contact with teh germz. And no, no payment. It's called helping your family because you care. I'd never do it for money, thats horrible, after all they to for me (except for a certain sibling, grrr....)!

Yeah, about the bathroom.. It's so disgusting. Especially how all that black mold forms around the shower... eew and God knows how much toothpaste was spilled on the sink.....

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    Na, I take out the trash, I have no problem with that. It's covered with a plastic bag, no actual contact with teh germz. And no, no payment. It's called helping your family because you care. I'd never do it for money, thats horrible, after all they to for me (except for a certain sibling, grrr....)!

Yeah, about the bathroom.. It's so disgusting. Especially how all that black mold forms around the shower... eew and God knows how much toothpaste was spilled on the sink.....

IT's good to think that way.
    unfortuantley I dont oO;; I need income

I think there would be more germs in taking out the trash than doing the dishes. I'm odd like that :P

which reminds me, I have to clean the sink out... ew. x_x;;

aaaaaa

Wow Abby, does that mean you'll take it upon yourself to keep my house clean? O_o

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    No, that's what Minute Maids are for. Ask for Gertrude, the "Dusterminator". She's a doll. SHIZZLE, I fell asleep early last night, I always do that lately. I must be used to school hours, shoot. Well, maybe I'll stay up late tonight. Gotta celebrate my extended weekend.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    a1337a said:
    Wow Abby, does that mean you'll take it upon yourself to keep my house clean? O_o
    Will have to have something to do when you're pulled away to work, love. ^_^

And Gr8ie, I used to charge like….$10 to do everything when I was little, and got by with it. XD;

Years
    I only have to do chores on Saturdays, because that is the only day that I'm home and my parents aren't, so I have to keep the house cleea. XD.

I don't think it is right to get paid to do chores either, that is helping not working.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well they let me get away with it. XD
    Nowadays I don't ask for money though. Granted…they will buy me whatever I ask for when I do, but eh.

Years
    Yea I think I know what your talking about, you help them around the house and in return instead of paying you they buy you pretty much whatever you want?
    Thats how it is at my house to. XD....But sometimes I have to pay them back.lol

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I have to wash the dishes, take out the trash, take care of the cat, and soemtimes vaccum the floor, even though that's my sister's job.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Will have to have something to do when you?re pulled away to work, love. ^_^

And Gr8ie, I used to charge like?.$10 to do everything when I was little, and got by with it. XD;

It's becoming obvious who is the bull in this relationship. =P

WooT! We had a buy-in this Thursday! =D It was awesome. Since we got to miss Period 5 to go see a Football Game, some friends and I just decided to skip it and go home. Heh, I love buy-ins, because there the only things that I can use to get out of School other than Snow Days (and we only get them in the Winter, obviously).

Oh, and since we're on the subject of chores.. Well, if I actually do lots of mine, then I'll get $20 bucks, but I mean LOTS. I don't get my allowance unless I really do do a lot, since I get so much money.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    <<NICK>> said:
    It's becoming obvious who is the bull in this relationship. =P

WooT! We had a buy-in this Thursday! =D It was awesome. Since we got to miss Period 5 to go see a Football Game, some friends and I just decided to skip it and go home. Heh, I love buy-ins, because there the only things that I can use to get out of School other than Snow Days (and we only get them in the Winter, obviously).

Oh, and since we're on the subject of chores.. Well, if I actually do lots of mine, then I'll get $20 bucks, but I mean LOTS. I don't get my allowance unless I really do do a lot, since I get so much money.
    *smacks*

I'm taller, have more power on PC, and a much higher postcount. ;_;
    XP

My parents never let anyone babysit me, nor let me babysit. They're…a bit protective. >_>

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Miroku said:
    Hmm.... *has no clue what everyone is talking about*
    So, how is everyone?

Im fine.
    and you? XD

You know what hurts? Trying to do dishes with a scrape on your finger. x_x;;
    It's also hard to type with a bandaid on.

I heard my teacher cuss today =o ... but that's not intersting.

Graphing calculators are plotting against me... I couldn't finish some answers on my test. *cry*
    ^^;

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    nayana_1120 said:
    Im fine.
    and you? XD
    I'm fine just contemplating weather I should kill some Sims or play Zelda XD.
    nayana_1120 said:

Graphing calculators are plotting against me... I couldn't finish some answers on my test. *cry*
    ^^;

I'd imagine that'd hurt that dishsoap probably getting into the cut and stuff, never done it before though.(probably sounded confusing ~_~)

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    nayana_1120 said:
    Im fine.
    and you? XD

^^;

You know what really hurts? Having your hand slashed with a knife (it was an accident, no underground gangsta warfare), and shortly after that, while the wound is still fresh, having to squeeze lemons, and the juice going all into it. My God was I in pain...

Teachers cussing is nothing special in my school, but teachers cussing about the kids ain't. I heard one of my teacher call someone a d.ckhead, to himself on a low voice. It's really not fair, he thinks every kid learns at the same pace.. he also made me show him my work, and called it "This is just plain crap. Why dont you do something thats not useless in your time?" and actually yelled it so the whole class heard. x_x I felt bad. He's 3rd on my hitlist now XD

Graphics calcs suck. They are awsome when the games works, and when you have those programs that cheat for you in maths, but they hate me too >_> I do everything I was told, and mine ALWAYS has to be different, or wrong. I wish they all have dodgy microchips and simultaneously explode one day. :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back