• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    We were asking Nick why some of his friends were celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow.
    Diffrent country I say, some have it on a diffrent day, since it is a holiday for the United States.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Life Stuff, and boring old school... This week so far I've been at the Nightclubs like Crazy.

Thursday I went to Club 21, and it was underage night and they were playing techno, so me and Bridget and all my friend went there, I was so tired, me and Rita slepted in so we didnt go to school on Friday, Friday we just chilled like losers.. Saturday, Major Major Party it was so fun...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dizzy said:
    Life Stuff, and boring old school... This week so far I've been at the Nightclubs like Crazy.

Thursday I went to Club 21, and it was underage night and they were playing techno, so me and Bridget and all my friend went there, I was so tired, me and Rita slepted in so we didnt go to school on Friday, Friday we just chilled like losers.. Saturday, Major Major Party it was so fun...
    Good to hear you've been having a good time, can't say the same for me, but lets not get into that here ^ ^.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My life is actually pretty boring now, the weekend is my only inspiration, it keeps me going o.o.

I made up the coolest dance with my friend Kayleigh, and we're gunna go on TV with it.. somewhere in New York is looking for Techno Dancers and we have the coolest Dance to Satisfaction (by Dj Benny Benassi feat. The Biz) soo Chea Man!

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    It's a good picture, except I havn't seen Naruto. Only tens of AMVs of it! It looks good, but I have so0o much other anime to watch I won't bet getting to that one for a few years -_- *Goes back to Kiddy Grade*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    JKaizer said:
    I don't even know what consule ToS is for. >_>
    It's for the GCN...which stands for GameCube.

Miroku said:
    Tails of Symphonia(sp?) I think, I might be wrong though
    It's TALES. XP

Kairi said:
    Ohhh…ToS addiction can be dangerous. You should play it too JK, so you two would have something to say when you're snuggling.
    That sounds like a great idea!!!

Dizzy said:
    I made up the coolest dance with my friend Kayleigh, and we're gunna go on TV with it.. somewhere in New York is looking for Techno Dancers and we have the coolest Dance to Satisfaction (by Dj Benny Benassi feat. The Biz) soo Chea Man!
    Hmmm...I'd love to see that...

Dizzy said:
    Your parents let you go to a Night Club...? >__< *has yet to find a way to break out of house to go to places like that*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back