• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Maybe he finally looked into the mirror? I think that sounds like 1st impressions, so I'm probably right. The poor kid is traumatised, better get him psychiatric help. I'M NOT PAYING

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *laughs* Neither will I. You're on your freaking own Nick.

EDIT: Eh...it's 3:38AM here now. I've been playing ToS for the past...3 hours? 4 hours? I haven't gotten anywhere. I made it to Derris-Kharlan and now I'm running around in that Emergency Exit Route. I've been doing that for 2 hours now. In those 2 hours, I gained 12 levels, made a 41 hit combo, figured out how to do a summon (that's right...I never knew how), and killed off a couple million brain cells.

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    *laughs* Neither will I. You're on your freaking own Nick.

EDIT: Eh...it's 3:38AM here now. I've been playing ToS for the past...3 hours? 4 hours? I haven't gotten anywhere. I made it to Derris-Kharlan and now I'm running around in that Emergency Exit Route. I've been doing that for 2 hours now. In those 2 hours, I gained 12 levels, made a 41 hit combo, figured out how to do a summon (that's right...I never knew how), and killed off a couple million brain cells.

41 eh? Awesome. I think that the highest I ever got, was 50 though. Ah well, I just got REALLY lucky. LOL, killin' brain cells eh? Yeah, I definitely killed a few billion brain cells playing ToS in the Summer. Well anyways, the game I'm hooked on right now is "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door". Has anyone played this game? I just rented it, and I'm at Glitzville (sp?). I may buy it, but only if I don't end up beating it before I have to bring it back. xD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Sorry, I ate the popcorn. It was a mini-bag. So scrumptious, it was the first thing I ate this morning. I'm the poster-child for health, give it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eh...I just beat the game. I'm on my second run through the same and I just finished unlocking the seal for Efreet...*yawns* That end sequence was so cool...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I played Tales of Symphonia today...finally got to see the Lloyd/Zelos scene in Heimdall. <3 Zelos is my hunny!

Now I'm sitting in my apartment and it's dim and dark and the windows are open cause if I turn on lights it'll become hot inside here. I hate hot stuffy rooms.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Zapchu said:
    I'd rather freeze than be sweating my butt off. ^_^
    Hmmm...I wonder... Erm...nevermind.

I'm trying to get all the way back to the Flanior scenes. I chose the Kratos scene so Zelos died...I also missed out on some stuff that I would've loved to kick around. Like that Sword Dancer thing. *laughs at Wonder Chef Regal*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Me like freezing also. See, when it's cold, you can move to get warm. Also, it's a good feeling to e covered by a warm blanket when it;s cold. Hot is just plain sweat and sticky hot. Nuttin' you can do about it besides spend many a $ on Air conditioning which I can't afford and don't have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back