• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    My birthday is on Tuesday. I'm turning 14, and I'm not even anticipating it. So, it seems as if it's coming faster. 14 isn't really an important age, I think, nothing special happens, except I'm closer to getting out of here.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Enjoy your school days while you have the chance. It's all downhill after that as far as fun's concerned. :bandit:

Well, driving's fun :dead: . But school was better.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I remember when you were a wittle twelve year old, DT. XP
    Nanaya—You live in Kansas!? O_O Really? Wow, I Do too and I think you're the first I've met online to also live there.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    It's 5 am here O_O. XD

I should go to bed. I wonder what would happen if I stay up all night. XD
    Oh, that's so you... hah.

Purin said:
    22sa! You're back! (WB!) But I'm supposed to be gone for now =P
    Not yet, but I'll slowly have to fade from here =P
    Thank you! And ya, enjoy your fade away. :laugh:

:\ Hm, that does not sound right.

Um, see you around PC until you leave for your exams, then! =)

Gr8person62.2 said:
    2:49am on a school day? I wish I could do that... wait, I do, just not on the computer. Parents might find me. Andy, staying up all night will result in a temporary state of nirvana. I would know.

Purin, your not gone yet? Pfft, made me say bye yesterday. Bye... again? Meh~ I'l put "Bye Purin" at the end of all my posts until you leave. *Reads his name of friends list*.. hmm.. You remember me from old PC (thats a first). *thinks hard*... Was your old name Purin?.. I can't quite remember. Unless you're the one that had that Jigglipuff avatar, then I know you!
    I couldn't fall asleep till like 6am that day. I went showered again, THEN I finally fell sleep. Lol, and you don't wanna know what happened after that. x_x =x =x =x

Tig said:
    I used to be on until around that time but *WHEN* the computer at my house gets the internet back it'll be from 7pm til 10pm =/
    O_o I sign on at about 7-8pm.. but I shouldn't be on for more then 1 hour on weekdays! But it's not enough!! =( So I always stay on longer.

Kayleigh said:
    Hey, welcome back, 22sa! ^_^ It's nice to see you posting here again!

And... hey, another person here actually reads my Xanga! Aww!

Lol, thank you! ^_^ I love the avatar; it's definitely on the list of my favorite ones that I've ever had.
    Hey back to you! Looking good, Kayleigh! And I mean more then just your avatar/signature! :P

Speaking of Xanga, is Miyu active? (think she said she moved)

Because I got a bunch of pictures for the Member Perceptions thread (gonna dig it up). This time, one of you, too! (the usual ones are carol and miyu cuz they're asian ya not that I'm racist or anything... arg, read below!) But it's not really that good. I don't seem to come across non-Eastern-Asian girls that remind me of a specific PC girl, lol. (Edit: Nevermind... I had 2 of you but when posting them I realized one was way too old and the other one was way off my perception of you. /= Oh well, hope you liked that last anime girl precept.)

Gr8ie said:
    Um, yeah, band. I like that band.. but not much.

Yeah, well the "real" nirvana meaning is a buddhism thing. It's a state of enlightenment, like, the highest one you can get to. You're supposed to feel calmness and no sadness whatsoever... but I htink you should look it up. I'm no dictionary, I suck at explaining thins I know.
    Yeah, I think Nirvana the Buddhist's ideal. "To acheive enlightment"--this sounds like Jeopardy to me. O_o Okay I don't really know. :P I guess Zapchu does. ... Rock band? Hah. *confused* Okay!

....... *gets interrupted on MSN*

(.... an hour later....)

*reads*

*confused*

DT, are you all right?

My head is screwed up. The last time I can remember of you I thought you haven't even turned 13. >_> .... :) Lol!
    Kelsey said:
    =3 Hey everyone! ^_^ Just a quick note, I am also Pikawolf, sooooooooooo...there you go! ^_^ I just wanted a name change, that's all. ^_~

Soooooooo, what is today's chitty-chattyness about? I suppose I could just say some random stuff. Like how my allergies were so bad I had to miss school today. oO;; *sneezes*

~Kelsey
    I don't know you, but I sincerely hope you get better! I had to put up with a big but brief rash many years ago because of allergies and I know it sucks!

Kairi said:
    I remember when you were a wittle twelve year old, DT. XP

Oh... ya, 9 month ago!

Last edited:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Oh wow 22sa your posts are as long as they used to be O_O.

Me I havent much to say today, *yawns* im just trying not to fall asleep in class in between work and waiting for PMs from Andy and stuff. I was so wiped out last night; I fell asleep on the floor with all my work spread out...was doing homework...woke up this morning very stiff and sore from sleeping the whole night on the floor and my light was on too O_O.

22sa

Years
    Soph said:
    Oh wow 22sa your posts are as long as they used to be O_O.

Me I havent much to say today, *yawns* im just trying not to fall asleep in class in between work and waiting for PMs from Andy and stuff. I was so wiped out last night; I fell asleep on the floor with all my work spread out...was doing homework...woke up this morning very stiff and sore from sleeping the whole night on the floor and my light was on too O_O.
    lol, And I complained about long posts, too. Guess it was because I replied to many people.

What good thing you just experienced this morning. :P Work spread out? Ah, that's sure sounds like a lot of us PC members. =x So you go here everyday, eh? I wonder who else is still around.

Years
    Zen.

Today was really odd. Heh. Like, I went to a concert (a school`ish one...) and there were these like, Russians...They were like...singing. WOAH!
    o.o; It was weird. Yeah. Ummm...I could say more, but, out of lack of really wanting to, I won`t.

Pleasant something, people.

22sa

Years
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Zen.

Today was really odd. Heh. Like, I went to a concert (a school`ish one...) and there were these like, Russians...They were like...singing. WOAH!
    o.o; It was weird. Yeah. Ummm...I could say more, but, out of lack of really wanting to, I won`t.

Odd, indeed. It's probably nice to watch foreigners sing though. ^_^

Years
    It was...They`re pretty good, really. Just, me n my friend are really immiture...>.> We thought it was funny when this guy was moving a lot...I think it was for breathing, but, still...yeah...
    I`m tired. I go bed now. Night.

22sa

Years
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    It was...They`re pretty good, really. Just, me n my friend are really immiture...>.> We thought it was funny when this guy was moving a lot...I think it was for breathing, but, still...yeah...
    I`m tired. I go bed now. Night.

Night.

Well, if the guy looked funny. O_o

Moving a lot of breathing I don't really understand though. ^^' But poor guy, if that was actually his case. :\ Imagine someone having to constantly move just to get air while having to sing, too.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Because the main singer dude was a diva, and didn't show up to performances and stuff. I saw it on MTV News [You Hear it First, do-do-dodo], and the other members started a new group.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Ha, granny hair. I wasn't into them, I just happened to be watching MTV, probably during a Real World commercial break. I'm not into that "GENRE" of music, I don't think.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    What a coincidence, I ordered pizza last night, me and my sister went half on two extra-large pizza hut pizzas. Boy, were they good. Yesterday, I had restarted my computer, because of ad-aware, you know how that works Simon. Then, when it came back it on, it said Windows could no longer stasrt, because some file was missing. I thought I had broken it. My uncle, the comp genious, came over and fixed the problem. He started a new partition, or something, and all of my old junk got deleted, thank goodness. He said he would come over today and finish doing some stuff, because when it first started back up the net wasn't working. I am impatient, so I've been tampering with it all night, and I finally got my cable modem to work about ten minutes ago. SO....My screen resolution is 640x480, and it's too big for me, and I made a thread about it in the other forum asking for help. Gosh...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hahahahaha!!! I laugh at your misery!!! I haven't clicked my Ad-Aware program for months...

What the hell are you talking about Sawah?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back